Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Its stepfoxy4 that you`ve got to look out for... He stole Christmas in 1967 :xmasangry:

lol

Stepfoxy4 is just a bit of a melter.

Familyfoxy - MsFoxy, FoxyPV, Stepfoxy1, stepfoxy2, stepfoxy3, stepfoxy4 and finally FoxyJr in order of age.

Grandfoxy is ok, thankfully.

Stepfoxy3's drink driving really does my head in. Every time he goes out drinking he drives his car home. We've even taken his keys before he goes out, he usually gets a taxi home steaming and then takes his car out driving.

He came home last night with some bird, blocked, and woke the house.

I left for work this morning only to notice that he'd taken MsFoxy's car.

I could kill him because of it.

Bloody hell,your blood pressure should be through the roof at the moment,im surprised those flowing locks do not resemble Dumbledors the stress you get!keep your chin up.

Bloody hell,your blood pressure should be through the roof at the moment,im surprised those flowing locks do not resemble Dumbledors the stress you get!keep your chin up.

lol

You've no idea.

This is the quietest it's been in years.

My hair used to be that long but for my movember pic I put on MsFoxy's wig :whistle:

lol

Stepfoxy4 is just a bit of a melter.

Familyfoxy - MsFoxy, FoxyPV, Stepfoxy1, stepfoxy2, stepfoxy3, stepfoxy4 and finally FoxyJr in order of age.

:xmassmile:

Jesus once said... "you can pick your enemy but you cant pick your family". (unless your name is Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie or Madonna ofc) :xmasbiggrin:

People who waft a meat sandwich (that's not a euphemism, by the way) under my nose and go "Look, MEAT!" when they find out I'm vegetarian*. What do they expect me to do, run away screaming?

*That has only happened to me twice, incidentally, once when I was at school and once by my old supervisor when I was about thirty!

People who waft a meat sandwich (that's not a euphemism, by the way) under my nose and go "Look, MEAT!" when they find out I'm vegetarian*. What do they expect me to do, run away screaming?

*That has only happened to me twice, incidentally, once when I was at school and once by my old supervisor when I was about thirty!

bacon%2520sandwich.jpg

• Like 4

What was that comedy on over Xmas where this woman says @I'm a veggie but I'm going to stuff my self with turkey, ham pork pie and every other meat.' Come Xmas dinner she shouts out 'Excuse me has anyone noticed I'm eating meat?'

Not sure but it sounds like it might have come from "Absolutely Fabulous".

Domestic violence. Over the past week I've learnt of 2 women close to me who've left their family homes a quivering mess because their husbands/partners see fit to kick the living crap out of them, scare them witless and leave them in fear for their lives. I hope those men are proud of themselves. :@:angry::mad:

• Like 1

Domestic violence. Over the past week I've learnt of 2 women close to me who've left their family homes a quivering mess because their husbands/partners see fit to kick the living crap out of them, scare them witless and leave them in fear for their lives. I hope those men are proud of themselves. :@:angry::mad:

In my experience, I've met an awful lot of women who are attracted to violent blokes. I never really got that. I remember a mate of mine seeing a woman having her head bashed against the bonnet of a car repeatedly and screaming (she most definitely was NOT being pleasured, before anyone says it), so he ran to help her, but instead of being grateful after he'd grabbed the assailant and flung him to the ground, she yelled at him to eff off and gave him a barrage of verbal abuse!

Grandfoxy is ok, thankfully.

Stepfoxy3's drink driving really does my head in. Every time he goes out drinking he drives his car home. We've even taken his keys before he goes out, he usually gets a taxi home steaming and then takes his car out driving.

He came home last night with some bird, blocked, and woke the house.

I left for work this morning only to notice that he'd taken MsFoxy's car.

I could kill him because of it.

Don't kill him! Just report him to the police the next time he takes the car out drunk!