Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't mean just sniffles and the like. I mean full blown sneezing every two minutes, eyes and nose full of snot and running to the toilet with diarrhoea or to be sick on a regular basis. There are too many people that come in when they feel like that.

Gosh! They're tough where you work. With my job, you only need to look at someone and they're off with stress for months.

Having 2 multiple bets and betting on 1 of the same things in both bets.

Thus when that 1 things lets you down it's let you down on both bets.

I hadn't done this on purpose, I thought i'd only bet on it in one of the two bets. :banghead:

(Well it's not let me down yet as such, but i've just noticed it and its blatently gonna **** up now)

Impatient people.

The type of people who get all agitated and irate if you don't text them back within like 30 seconds. Calm down, take it easy and that, just relax. I've not suddenly decided I hate you and don't ever plan to text you back again. Chances are I just haven't looked at my phone yet, or I'm in the middle of doing something else.

People who offer you a biscuit (or some other such item), and then, when you decline, seem to have it in their head that you DO in fact want a biscuit, and continue incessantly to offer you a biscuit over and over again. I DON'T WANT AN EFFING BISCUIT< ALRIGHT?!!!

I do this a lot, Mostly to people on "diets." Hilarious fun.

• Like 1

People who offer you a biscuit (or some other such item), and then, when you decline, seem to have it in their head that you DO in fact want a biscuit, and continue incessantly to offer you a biscuit over and over again. I DON'T WANT AN EFFING BISCUIT< ALRIGHT?!!!

Ahh! Like the wife.

Just been subjected to a jammy dodger and two choccy digestives.

People who offer money (other than relatives) who feel hurt if you refuse. Lucky for them I am not the type of person who would hurt their feelings.

Hint Hint