Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

rude people :angry:

i held the door open for a woman at the doctor's surgery and she breezed passed me without saying a word and went straight to the receptionist's counter , totally oblivious that i should be attended to before her

( she was small and oriental looking , i only mention this in case anyone knows if this is acceptable in any oriental culture )

Edited by Zingari

i held the door open for a woman at the doctor's surgery and she breezed passed me without saying a word and went straight to the receptionist's counter , totally oblivious that i should be attended to before her

( she was small and oriental looking , i only mention this in case anyone knows if this is acceptable in any oriental culture )

I had a woman who accused me of be patronising to women, I had to point out that I'd hold the door open for anyone.

I had a woman who accused me of be patronising to women, I had to point out that I'd hold the door open for anyone.

I was accused of having a sexist attitude the other day, as my female companion was walking quite a way behind me. I explained to those concerned that she was weighed down by the shopping :whistle:

Girls.

They can be evil little buggers.

The way in which one in particular is hell-bent on destroying the lives and confidence of all those she totters into meeting and feels she is above Daggers' Law simply because she is blonde and has a winning smile.

Wrong.

No one is above Daggers' Law.

No one.

I am The Law.

Would this be Little Miss Daggers Jr, by any chance?

It's people from all cultures that are like this. Basic manners have gone out of the window. I find it rather sad.

Those bloody booking fees and handling fees when booking tickets for things!

You buy a concert ticket for £25 and by the time the fees have been added, you're forking out about £30. Why not just say that it's £30 instead of making us think it's reasonably priced? Also how can it cost £2.50 to perform the transaction? And £2.50 handling fee.... you're putting a bit of card in an envelope love. Not rocket science or time consuming! With most envelopes, they're self seal now so you dont even have to lick it!

Those bloody booking fees and handling fees when booking tickets for things!

You buy a concert ticket for £25 and by the time the fees have been added, you're forking out about £30. Why not just say that it's £30 instead of making us think it's reasonably priced? Also how can it cost £2.50 to perform the transaction? And £2.50 handling fee.... you're putting a bit of card in an envelope love. Not rocket science or time consuming! With most envelopes, they're self seal now so you dont even have to lick it!

It's crept into football as well as they now charge an extra £2 just to pay on the gate with cash WTF's that about!!!!!!

Would this be Little Miss Daggers Jr, by any chance?

Nope - if she ever behaved in the way that the little madam I'm dealing with has I'd rip her head off. Err...or remonstrate with her in a constructive manner, whichever came to hand first.

The child in question is a one-girl wave of abject misery for those she comes into contact with. I have 10 year olds wetting themselves at night because their lives are being made a misery, I have seen three sets of parents today alone...and on Monday I have to face the father who has a history of physical intimidation. I expect to be sporting remarkably unfunny black eyes come the Cobblers match. *gulp*

Splitting headaches are shit. :cry:

Legs that cars hit over two weeks ago that are causing so much pain I can't sleep are shit too.

Swap?

Nope - if she ever behaved in the way that the little madam I'm dealing with has I'd rip her head off. Err...or remonstrate with her in a constructive manner, whichever came to hand first.

The child in question is a one-girl wave of abject misery for those she comes into contact with. I have 10 year olds wetting themselves at night because their lives are being made a misery, I have seen three sets of parents today alone...and on Monday I have to face the father who has a history of physical intimidation. I expect to be sporting remarkably unfunny black eyes come the Cobblers match. *gulp*

Legs that cars hit over two weeks ago that are causing so much pain I can't sleep are shit too.

Swap?

Let me at the scheming minx. Quashing jumped-up little bitches is a favourite pastime of mine. :devil:

Oh, and I appear to have broken my toe kicking down a door the other night (long story...!). I promptly rammed it back into my very pointy boot in the hope I could successfully ignore the pain. Sadly, upon taking off said boot, poorly crumpled toe started to hurt like fuck. So, yeah, actually, I probably would swap right now. I'll throw the headache in as freebie coz I'm so generous. :D

Constantly miserable people

Posher than posh people

Chavs. Infact, I take that back. I love the weekly arguement with a good burberry wearing, illiterate chav. It's brilliant if you want it to be.

People who attempt to patronise you, but are in no position at all to patronise anybody.

Secretive People.

Community Support Officers who clearly wanted to be policemen.

People who have a small job who tell you what to do. "If you're not buying, get out!" Erm, sorry. What's your job description again? - Shop Assistant? **** off behind your till. :thumbup:

Inconsiderate people.

People who say one thing, do another.[/b']

People who use the word 'dro' and people who use the four letters 't-i-n-g' at the end of words.

Constantly miserable people

Posher than posh people

Chavs. Infact, I take that back. I love the weekly arguement with a good burberry wearing, illiterate chav. It's brilliant if you want it to be.

People who attempt to patronise you, but are in no position at all to patronise anybody.

Secretive People.

Community Support Officers who clearly wanted to be policemen.

People who have a small job who tell you what to do. "If you're not buying, get out!" Erm, sorry. What's your job description again? - Shop Assistant? **** off behind your till. :thumbup:

Inconsiderate people.

People who say one thing, do another.[/b']

People who use the word 'dro' and people who use the four letters 't-i-n-g' at the end of words.

That was a miserable post for some one who hates miserable people :P

That was a miserable post for some one who hates miserable people :P

lol

It was more of a rant to be fair!

Everyone is allowed the odd rant, even an off day. But there are some people who I actually have not seen smile. :frusty:

...So, yeah, actually, I probably would swap right now. I'll throw the headache in as freebie coz I'm so generous. :D

The bastard has been cramping all night.

I'm in for a delightful day at work in under four hours time. :angry:

Use lots of big words, those type of people are so confused that they forget how to be violent. :thumbup:

Failing that, make sure you have a large metal bar hidden under your desk, just in case.