Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Young people who insist on fiddling with their mobiles no matter where they are. I went to a funeral last week and one spotty little thoughtless twat was actually stood at the grave side sending some no doubt pointless drivel to another pointless waste of space a text message. I felt like pushing the brain dead mobile moron into the grave and then dancing on it .

Young people who insist on fiddling with their mobiles no matter where they are. I went to a funeral last week and one spotty little thoughtless twat was actually stood at the grave side sending some no doubt pointless drivel to another pointless waste of space a text message. I felt like pushing the brain dead mobile moron into the grave and then dancing on it .
My mum actually sent me a text once that read "Going to Vic's funeral. L O L". She thought L O L was "lots of love", bless her. Have to admit, that's the first time I've laughed when someone told me they were going to a funeral. Edited by Stay Positive
  • Like 4

People who offer you a biscuit (or some other such item), and then, when you decline, seem to have it in their head that you DO in fact want a biscuit, and continue incessantly to offer you a biscuit over and over again. I DON'T WANT AN EFFING BISCUIT< ALRIGHT?!!!

I don't really understand this 'not wanting a biscuit' thing. Surely that's not possible?

My mum actually sent me a text once that read "Going to Vic's funeral. L O L". She thought L O L was "lots of love", bless her. Have to admit, that's the first time I've laughed when someone told me they were going to a funeral.

I know someone else's mum that did that. It read 'your uncle's passed away L O L mum'. It made everyone feel a lot better about it

Edited by Bellend Sebastian
  • Like 1

This will be popular.

People who drink tea, not really the fact they drink tea but how they drink it.

First it starts with a large intake of breath as the cup gets closer, followed by the inevitable slurp, followed by the really pleasant ahhhh afterwards!!!

A real treat for the eyes and ears.

Edited by purpleronnie

This will be popular.

People who drink tea, not really the fact they drink tea but how they drink it.

First it starts with a large intake of breath as the cup gets closer, followed by the inevitable slurp, followed by the really pleasant ahhhh afterwards!!!

A real treat for the eyes and ears.

lol

You cant have a good cupper without the slurp and the ahhhh, its traditional.

Scrolling through my Virgin Media TV Guide and seeing 'Keeping Up...', thinking 'yes, an episode of the excellent 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances!' and subsequently realising that it's actually Keeping Up With The Kardashians - a programme about, err, some Americans. That grinds my gears.

Until its made a criminal offence, I`ll slurp and ahhhh all I want. :englandsmile4wf:

_______________________________________-

Binmen...

Wednesday night / Thursday morning my bin was blown over so I pulled it back from the pavement and onto the drive (about 5 yards away from where it was). Woke up to find that they never emptied it, the lazy tossers.