Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know people will think I'm being heartless and cruel but sometimes you just have to put them to bed, shut the door and let them cry themselves to sleep.

Couldn't bring myself to do it. I think it's really heartless but horses for courses.

Stay Positive - :thumbup:

****tard's on facebook. Anyone hear about someone on top of that tower 'The Summit' who nearly jumped off yesterday. Some dick goes 'The selfish toss pot didn't even jump off', and then gets likes.

Just had a Facebook 'friend' cull. Was quite therapeutic.Trimmed out some of the annoying twats.

Just had a Facebook 'friend' cull. Was quite therapeutic.Trimmed out some of the annoying twats.

If it weren't for the fact that the friends that irritate me (Those "like and I'll do x" or "95% of people don't repost this pathetic sob story, will you?" sort of people) are, in the main, related to me then I'd be doing similar.

Channel 4 putting on a documentary called "My Daughter The Teenage Nudist". The missus wanted to watch it and I thought "Result!" until I realised that a more apt title would have been "Loads Of Blokes With Their Cocks Out, Often Very Close Up...And Hardly Any Females At All, Actually..."

Channel 4 putting on a documentary called "My Daughter The Teenage Nudist". The missus wanted to watch it and I thought "Result!" until I realised that a more apt title would have been "Loads Of Blokes With Their Cocks Out, Often Very Close Up...And Hardly Any Females At All, Actually..."

I watched that.

Bit of a sausage-fest, I agree.

You didnt see the fanny i mean funny side then!! Edited by cambridgefox

Wife away on a Hen do for the weekend(this doesnt grind my gears) and done my back in last night,i couldnt get off the floor,really sore but a lot better today,the only thing is i havent had problems with it for a few years and am booking a skiing holiday today!! my debut,i bet i will be s**t i cant control my legs without planks of wood on them!