Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Finding out that Marcus Collins (someone from X Factor) is going to cover The White Stripes' Seven Nation Army.

MAKE YOUR OWN ****ING SONGS UP! Don't ruin a classic of modern times.

FFS! This is why I hate X Factor with a passion, the last 2 years I have actually watched it because I thought I wouldn't be such a 'music snob' and just try and enjoy/laugh at the contestants, but it just breeds glorified karaoke singers who ruin decent songs. Leona Lewis being a prime example and now this twat.

Anyway, English people that write Mom....We're NOT in America. (And even if we were it wouldn't be acceptable - You're English it's spelt Mum)

Curtains. A window would have to be next to the loo. Possible I suppose. never thought it through. I have a skylight in my bathroom. Only someone watching from the sky can see me.

Haha there's a window with curtains right next to the toilet.

I did piss in my ikea floor lamp the other month tho while blind drunk, gf was not happy. Went all over her £600 Chanel handbag. I said she shouldn't have a handbag that costs that much, I was bound to piss on it eventually.

Edited by z-layrex

I did piss in my ikea floor lamp the other month tho while blind drunk, gf was not happy. Went all over her £600 Chanel handbag. I said she shouldn't have a handbag that costs that much, I was bound to piss on it eventually.

lol

Words escape me.

I've been horrendously ****ed up in my life but I can't say I've ever gone and pissed just, yknow, all over the place. I've never quite gotten people that do.

I've generally been very good about pissing in the toilet when blocked but the last time i was out with my brother i tried to piss in our sliderobes. It was only because MsFoxy asked what I was doing that i stopped.

Classic?

Blimey, it doesn't say much for modern music then.

I've got a vague memory of having exactly this discussion several months ago on the music thread lol

To be honest I really don't see why someone wouldn't accept it as a modern classic. It's a rare example in the 21st century of a proper song by a genuinely inventive and original band actually making it into the charts and receiving popular success and acceptance. Moreover, it's a rare illustration of how the modern "mainstream" doesn't have to mean "shit", de facto. And it's not only been popular here in the UK, it's gone worldwide and even been taken up by the Italians as the unofficial anthem for their national squad.

A finally, it's just a brilliant, brilliant song.

So quite a lot to qualify it as a modern classic...

Edited by lcfcadam
  • Like 2

I've got a vague memory of having exactly this discussion several months ago on the music thread lol

To be honest I really don't see why someone wouldn't accept it as a modern classic. It's a rare example in the 21st century of a proper song by a genuinely inventive and original band actually making it into the charts and receiving popular success and acceptance. Moreover, it's a rare illustration of how the modern "mainstream" doesn't have to mean "shit", de facto. And it's not only been popular here in the UK, it's gone worldwide and even been taken up by the Italians as the unofficial anthem for their national squad.

A finally, it's just a brilliant, brilliant song.

So quite a lot to qualify it as a modern classic...

Couldn't have put it better myself, really :)

Words escape me.

I've been horrendously ****ed up in my life but I can't say I've ever gone and pissed just, yknow, all over the place. I've never quite gotten people that do.

Had this conversation with my girlfriend the other day, she said one of her mates' boyfriend has pissed in her handbag and in her shoes and one of my housemates has pissed on the corner of his own bed several times but it just baffles me

Sneezing while pissing. I've just soaked the bottom of my ma's new curtains. :glare:

This reminds me of an incident a couple of weeks ago which was sort of the reverse of what happened to you.

I was swilling my mouth with mouthwash and pissing at the same time and, because I'm male and can't multitask, I sort of made a mess of the mouthwashing and choked on it, forcing a minty green explosion all over my bathroom.