Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The only sainsburys near by is a little Extra one. They don't really sell anything except the absolute basics.

As for Waitroses - I'm a student, not the king of Siam.

lol Waitrose isn't actually that expensive these days. And if you want haggis for Burns Night you really need to get to one of the big supermarkets a week or two in advance - for some reason they choose to stock a hilariously small "extra" amount that sells out very quickly.

I'm just gonna settle for the Scotch :beer:

Don't know if anyone watches 'Pointless' but those twins on there today made me want to jump in the tele and rip their smug fvcking heads off. :@

The guy on the right (as you're looking at the tv) looked like he had a camera strap around his neck with the camera suspended somewhere around his crotch area. A very odd fashion decision...

What grinds my gears is my job. I hate it. I hate my bosses, I hate the firm and I hate the stress they put us under.

The latest "brainwave" is for one of the senior partners at our firm to scrutinise every single one of our cases to see if there is anything he doesn't like about it and apparently if there isn't we will be put through disciplinary procedures. It doesn't matter that we're short-staffed and working at 100% capacity, that's apparently "irrelevant", as we're there to "make him money" and if we don't hit our targets "his kids don't eat".

What's even worse is that we don't even have an HR department, so there is no one at the company to talk to if we have any grievances.

I need to get out of there for my own sanity. I'm looking for another job ASAP!!!

Women who walk extremely fast wearing high heels. Stresses the fvck out me. Especially in the mornings.

You do realise we do it because we know it has exactly that effect?! :P:innocent:

Better steer clear of my missus at the game then, she wears nothing less than 5'' heels.

It's usually in the morning commute it gets me the worst. Gives me the willys. Why can't they wear proper shoes for speed walking? I dont understand? If you're going to walk fast at least wear the right kind of footwear darling innit.

It's usually in the morning commute it gets me the worst. Gives me the willys. Why can't they wear proper shoes for speed walking? I dont understand? If you're going to walk fast at least wear the right kind of footwear darling innit.

Just gives them something to moan about later!

I think my missus is more likely to trip over in flat shoes than heels as she is so used to them. Anyway I think high heels are always the right kind of footwear, fast or slow, but as my missus and friends will tell you am a bit pervy when it comes to high heels.