Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This. Oh very God this. Especially because my bathroom is downstairs and couldn't possibly be any further away from my bedroom.

I've got a ridiculous metabolism as well so I'm always needing to piss.

Maybe you have an enlarged prostate. :ph34r:

i will get my rubber gloves.Think i will wear two pairs :whistle:

Sorry i'm only ever around other nhs people most of the time, it would be an insult to call me medical because there's a running joke in the surgical side that medical staff are near-useless.

Aaaaah. Surely if you're a nurse though it's basically the same thing? It ain't like you're slicing and dicing are you?

Aaaaah. Surely if you're a nurse though it's basically the same thing? It ain't like you're slicing and dicing are you?

He just giggles as the surgeons slap him on the arse and call him sweet cheeks

He just giggles as the surgeons slap him on the arse and call him sweet cheeks

Yeah that's what I do all day in critical care after 5 years of uni, be gay with doctors.

Well in nursing terms you either work in a medical field, surgical field, intensive care etc, so I wouldn't call myself medical. Well technically I think you'd only refer to someone as a medical professional if they were a doctor, i'd just be health.

Edited by z-layrex

Yeah that's what I do all day in critical care after 5 years of uni, be gay with doctors.

Get all ****ing pissy then. :rolleyes:

Glad to see sexism is alive and well - no female medical staff in your hospital?

:kissing:

I've a NISRANS training course tomorrow. It's a course on how to notify your local Roads Authority if any repairs are carried out on their roads and what you have to do.

Basically hammering a nail through your hand is more enjoyable than this course

Something that annoys me is not being able to get crumpets with tea or coffee when i'm out. Ask for crumpets at Starbucks and see their reaction.... muppets. Sometimes I don't want a muffin or pannini just a couple of crumpets with my tea. Anyone else?

Something that annoys me is not being able to get crumpets with tea or coffee when i'm out. Ask for crumpets at Starbucks and see their reaction.... muppets. Sometimes I don't want a muffin or pannini just a couple of crumpets with my tea. Anyone else?

Can't say I lose sleep over it.

Why not just have a couple before leaving the house? must cost a bomb going starbucks everyday

Crappy internet connection, Supposed to be one of the best speeds but mine keeps disconnecting/connecting Speed around 100mps

Any help please. It's OK for long periods but when I start using it after leaving it a few hours it plays up. Done the diognostic thing. Could the firewall be blocking something when connecting? Virgin are supposed to be doubling the speed in the next few months. I would rather have a price cut atm.

Edited by Nightguard

I hate game requests on Facebook, and they are really starting to annoy me now. I get them constantly. If I want to go on a game I go on a real game like Football Manager or something, not some dopey game on a socail networking website FFS :banghead::frusty::angry:

The audience on Question Time, especially when they hold it in a shithole like Southport. :@

One ill-informed tit makes an illogical and banale point that includes some nuggets of populism and gets rewarded with applause from a load of socio-droids. :chant:

Dimbleby is becoming more and more pompous, pedantic and self-righteous by the week, too.