Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who upset my day. Any sort of people. Clumsy people, ignorant people, bad mannered people, loud people, aggressive people, people who swear, people who are obsessed with money, officious people, bullying people, dishonest people, deceitful people, evasive people. trite people and jealous people. It doesn't leave many left - but those are pretty much the ones I love and who I cherish as friends.

Use lots of big words, those type of people are so confused that they forget how to be violent. :thumbup:

Failing that, make sure you have a large metal bar hidden under your desk, just in case.

Big words didn't make any difference to the legion of "Dad's mates" who turned up tonight.

Then the police arrived.

There's nothing better on a Friday afternoon than a domestic enacted at the gates of a primary school over the custody of a child.

Hell, the kid's feelings don't matter, eh? It is irrelevant that he may be distraught because all of his relations are scrapping outside.

More hell. My end of week trip to the pub was delayed by 90 minutes.

Bastards. :angry:

Hoody kids that walk into an off license, grab 8 cans of Stella, then run out!

I swear, if i ever get my hands these scummy little brats, ILL DRAG THEM TO THEIR HOUSE(S) AND MAKE THEIR PARENTS PAY ME £10 SO I CAN RUN IT THROUGH THE GODDAMN TILL!

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!

lol, they then sit in the garden outside the George!

lol, they then sit in the garden outside the George!

Naa they ran down the alley way next to Milners. After we rang the feds, about 2 riot vans went by and a patrol car.

Hope they got the little shits.

Shirley asked me to come into work early to talk about last night. Reckon i'm getting sacked for closing 30 minutes early.

Back pain is a real bitch. :cry:

I'm only 25 and I'm regularly experiencing dead strong back pain, I can't imagine what my back will be like when I'm 50.

What kind of back pain? :unsure:

Statistically, back problems become less painful later on in life (~60+). So just a few years to go then! :P

Edited by cisono

What kind of back pain? :unsure:

Statistically, back problems become less painful later on in life (~60+). So just a few years to go then! :P

Lower back pain - I just suddenly becomes static and I become immobile.

Only a few years till 60, so I'll hold my own untill then :giggle:

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Lower back pain - I just suddenly becomes static and I become immobile.

Only a few years till 60, so I'll hold my own untill then :giggle:

So the following would not apply to you then:

• Slow or gradual onset of back pain and stiffness over weeks or months, rather than hours or days.
  • Early-morning stiffness and pain, wearing off or reducing during the day with exercise.
  • Persistence for more than three months (as opposed to coming on in short attacks).
  • Feeling better after exercise and feeling worse after rest.
  • Weight loss, especially in the early stages.
  • Fatigue.
  • Feeling feverish and experiencing night sweats. -

So the following would not apply to you then:

• Slow or gradual onset of back pain and stiffness over weeks or months, rather than hours or days.
  • Early-morning stiffness and pain, wearing off or reducing during the day with exercise.
  • Persistence for more than three months (as opposed to coming on in short attacks).
  • Feeling better after exercise and feeling worse after rest.
  • Weight loss, especially in the early stages.
  • Fatigue.
  • Feeling feverish and experiencing night sweats. -

Apart from fatigue, I have never experienced any of the other things. I'd be running to my Doctor if I was feeling persistence for more than 3 months, or was losing weight.

I feel the pain for 2 days or so, it disappears but arrives back at a later date. Sometimes a week, sometimes a month or two. Its inconsistent.

I'm 6'5' so I've always put back pains down to my height/size, just to re-assure myself. :unsure:

Apart from fatigue, I have never experienced any of the other things. I'd be running to my Doctor if I was feeling persistence for more than 3 months, or was losing weight.

I feel the pain for 2 days or so, it disappears but arrives back at a later date. Sometimes a week, sometimes a month or two. Its inconsistent.

I'm 6'5' so I've always put back pains down to my height/size, just to re-assure myself. :unsure:

Understandable!

Your posture is probably a bit off... Whether you/they realise it or not, tall people tend to "bend down/hunch forwards", partly not to hit their heads into stuff too often, partly to be more "in line" with shorter people. This is particularly bad in the late teens/early 20s.

I recommend you actively try to improve your posture, try Pilates in the first instance, then perhaps also Yoga. (worst-case scenario, you meet lots of girls there - handy when you need a back massage :thumbup: )

Edited by cisono

You haven't got any weight to lose!! You'd be into negative body status if you lost weight!!