Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Well............now let me see ....think it's been 3 times for me now .........last time was this last week !

The strange thing is .............one cannot determine the mysterious forces that work against one !!

Must be personal i guess !!!

Don't you reckon it might have something to do with you if it's been 3 times?

Well perhaps !

Or as i said before ...it maybe personal !

However ....if you are continually not told as to why you are suspended ........how on earth can one strive ........yes strive.......to improve one's personna ?

If I had the time or the energy I'd ban you every time you leave an unnecessary space before a punctuation mark. :D

• Like 1

Al - suck it up. You're at uni to learn, so go to your lecture and fvck up.

:P

I'll have you know I don't **** up (as far as I'm aware). Still awaiting results for everything I did in January, but the one exam I did get marks back for, I got 73% so :P yourself.

Edit: That reminds me of another gripe - I want my exam results back you bastards, everyone else I know on other courses have theirs.

People who refer to their phones by it's model name or number instead of just saying "my phone".

"Yeah. Okay, no probs. I'll give him a ring on my Samsung Galaxy S2."

So wanky...

People say "my phone"? I always said "me mobbly".

Edited by Mr Al Snrub

It Annoys Me When People Capitalise Every Single Fecking Word Like This - You're not writing a fecking film/book/game title. You're unnecessarily putting more effort into doing something, it's harder to read and it makes you look stupid. Stop it!

I also don't like it when

People press return

After a few words

Like this and then

Start each new

Line with a capital

Letter for no

Apparent reason. You might think you're Keats, but you're not even writing fecking poetry, so stop it.

• Like 1

It Annoys Me When People Capitalise Every Single Fecking Word Like This - You're not writing a fecking film/book/game title. You're unnecessarily putting more effort into doing something, it's harder to read and it makes you look stupid. Stop it!

I also don't like it when

People press return

After a few words

Like this and then

Start each new

Line with a capital

Letter for no

Apparent reason. You might think you're Keats, but you're not even writing fecking poetry, so stop it.

Aww, I thought that was proper poetic. :whistle:

I'll have you know I don't **** up (as far as I'm aware). Still awaiting results for everything I did in January, but the one exam I did get marks back for, I got 73% so :P yourself.

Know how you feel. The admin department at my uni is so shocking, for social sciences at least. End-of-year exams finish mid-May. We didn't get results til mid-July. All my friends at various unis (Nottingham, Durham, Leicester, Leeds) finished exams end of June and had their results at same time as me.

And handed in some essays first day back of Spring term (so 2nd week of January), and only just got results this past week!