Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Job interviews. Got an interview for intensive care coming up, sick my ****ing stomach over it. :|

Had one the other week, it's a horrible feeling! Got the job though, so now I have the horrible job of handing my notice in at my current job tomorrow.

Had one the other week, it's a horrible feeling! Got the job though, so now I have the horrible job of handing my notice in at my current job tomorrow.

Well done, doing anything interesting? Yeah i'm dreading that thought too.

There's a 30 minute maths exam before the interview too just to make the whole thing even worse.

Well done, doing anything interesting? Yeah i'm dreading that thought too.

There's a 30 minute maths exam before the interview too just to make the whole thing even worse.

Similar to what I do now, payroll and accounts, but at a coach company rather than in an accounts practice like I am now. Tomorrow is going to be horrible, been at my current place 10 years and then I'll have a month working there once I've told them I'm leaving. Not gonna be fun.

Exams before interviews make things even worse. As if there isn't enough pressure to impress them!

Not had any decent job alerts with my emails for over a week. I saw on a Mecury billboard that a Leicester store is closing so that'll be even more after less jobs. I'm hoping the office skills course I'm doing may lead to someyhing. The ones that do it also train and employ cleaners. Even if not with them it'll be at a standard level 2 I think whatever that means. The DEA at the jobcentre is checking what benefits I'd lose or not if I had tax credits.

People who drive the wrong way around car parks when there is a GREAT BIG ARROW telling you which way to go.

This annoys me greatly. My gym also has "NO ENTRY" in BIG letters painted on the floor to give the braindead selfish twits a clue, but it doesn't stop them from ignoring it.

The main culprits are the "Yummy Mummies", and an ex Tigers player.

Trying to be healthy and fit (it's kinda my job) but living in a house full of grossly overweight slobs who east nothing but Chinese takeaway, Indian takeaway, chippy an microwave pizzas.

I really want something to eat but any fruit? Nuts? Nope but if I want a chocolate bar or ****ing crisps there's a bucket load. Next to a freezer full if shit.

The best thing here at the minute is some frozen chicken breasts

Know how you feel. The admin department at my uni is so shocking, for social sciences at least. End-of-year exams finish mid-May. We didn't get results til mid-July. All my friends at various unis (Nottingham, Durham, Leicester, Leeds) finished exams end of June and had their results at same time as me.

And handed in some essays first day back of Spring term (so 2nd week of January), and only just got results this past week!

They have to be verified and agreed by an exam board, so it's not official until that process has finished. Usually provisional marks are given beforehand, obviously that doesn't happen at your place.

And carrying on from the Geordie Shore adverts theme, the Direct Line adverts are seriously annoying me. When I see them on TV and hear them on the radio. Just play them a little less please, or not at all.

They have to be verified and agreed by an exam board, so it's not official until that process has finished. Usually provisional marks are given beforehand, obviously that doesn't happen at your place.

And carrying on from the Geordie Shore adverts theme, the Direct Line adverts are seriously annoying me. When I see them on TV and hear them on the radio. Just play them a little less please, or not at all.

I understand the processing, but I don't get why it takes considerably longer than other establishments. A week or two longer, yes I'll get over. But a whole month at least?

Surely it's for the next couple of nights :P

There's always one. <_< :D

Following last nights experience I'd like to mention late night radio. There was a phone in on local radio where the woman presenter patronized and laughed hysterically at the comments of sad pensioners you'd normally cross the street to avoid.

One old boy was convinced he could impersonate a clarinet using just his voice, he couldn't.

Edited by Webbo

Following last nights experience I'd like to mention late night radio. There was a phone in on local radio where the woman presenter patronized and laughed hysterically at the comments of sad pensioners you'd normally cross the street to avoid.

One old boy was convinced he could impersonate a clarinet using just his voice, he couldn't.

After 10pm BBC local stations should just switch to a 5live stream.

It's not the same since they cancelled the late night love shows.

I sound a lot better in real life , somehow when played on the radio via a telephone the superior musical tones are lost.

I'm doing my grand piano impression next week , be sure to tune in .

ps

What's so important that it needs to be painted at night ?

and don't forget to wash your brushes and put your ladders away , there's no excuse for sloppiness just because your working nights

After 10pm BBC local stations should just switch to a 5live stream.

After last night's moan in there were joint Midlands programmes until 1am

ps

What's so important that it needs to be painted at night ?

and don't forget to wash your brushes and put your ladders away , there's no excuse for sloppiness just because your working nights

I'm doing a dining room in an old peoples home. The pensioners keep complaining when I put a dust sheet over them.