Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This!!

These twats also spend 15 minutes rearranging their bags, purse and coat before vacating the till area. Happened to me earlier, I was raging.

Till Person:"do you have a loyalty card?"

Dumb Cvnt: "sorry?"

TP: "a loyalty card, do you have one?"

DC: "ummmmm..."

TP: "..."

DC: "...mmmmmm..."

TP: "..."

DC: "...mmmmmm. What's a loyalty card?" (:facepalm:)

TP: *explains the idea of a loyalty card*

DC: "no, I don't have one of those"

TP: "Would you like one?"

DC: "Sure"

---TP hands them a leaflet---

TP: "It's very simple, just fill out this form and bring it with you next time you come here."

---Cue five minutes of Dumb Cvnt asking questions about giving personal information to the shop---

DC: "On second thoughts I don't think I'll bother"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm guessing it's been said in 601 pages...

... but Leicester City Football Club really grind my gears.

Previous page.

Leicester City FC.

All the desperate, negative moaners who have been waiting for weeks for a bad performance so they can say they were right about Pearson.

Talking about Leicester City on General Chat, that should be banned, Webbo, can you make that happen, this is where we come to escape the knee jerk reactionaries over there.

Sell outs like Chris Moyles and Davina McCall who do shitty rip-off shows on Sky1, which is one of the worst channels on television as despite a couple of decent programmes (Simpsons re-runs :ph34r: ) the rest are so mind-numbingly bad that even watching their 10 second adverts makes you lose all faith in humanity.

And while I'm at it, the sell outs who work for Sky Sports or Sky Sport's news, except the fit birds. 'The headlines tonight: Tevez scores' IT WAS AN OWN GOAL AND HE'S A GYPO PLAYING IN A RESERVE MATCH.

Edited by Kitchandro

Sell outs like Chris Moyles and Davina McCall who do shitty rip-off shows on Sky1, which is one of the worst channels on television as despite a couple of decent programmes (Simpsons re-runs :ph34r: ) the rest are so mind-numbingly bad that even watching their 10 second adverts makes you lose all faith in humanity.

And while I'm at it, the sell outs who work for Sky Sports or Sky Sport's news, except the fit birds. 'The headlines tonight: Tevez scores' IT WAS AN OWN GOAL AND HE'S A GYPO PLAYING IN A RESERVE MATCH.

They're bad people for making low brow productions that unfortunately 90% of the population seem happy to lap up? I'd say fair play to them. Not their fault they have to cater to idiots.

They're bad people for making low brow productions that unfortunately 90% of the population seem happy to lap up? I'd say fair play to them. Not their fault they have to cater to idiots.

I'm still allowed to dislike them though, no?

They're extremely annoying and talentless and present shocking shows that only morons would watch. Don't like them at all.

You might say they 'grind my gears'.

Didn't say they were bad people.

Edited by Kitchandro

I'm still allowed to dislike them though, no?

They're extremely annoying and talentless and present shocking shows that only morons would watch. Don't like them at all.

You might say they 'grind my gears'.

Didn't say they were bad people.

Fair enough, kinda feel the same way but fair play to them imo. I just don't really pay attention to them :P

What grinds my gears is that there is no cure for death farts, after having a few beers and some veggie curry dish last night I am now sat at my desk clenching hard trying not to emit any foul smelling noxious gasses, I let one go in the car and I nearly ended up in a ditch, surely there must be a way to nullify the glade plug-in from hell that is my arse.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel
  • Like 1

I agree with you - I detest both those people, but I don't know why you'd call them sell-outs. They've always been horrible, obnoxious, talentless pricks, and they've never done any work of any worth. Them and shitty rip-off shows on Sky1 are made for each other.

What grinds my gears is that there is no cure for death farts, after having a few beers and some veggie curry dish last night I am now sat at my desk clenching hard trying not to emit any foul smelling noxious gasses, I let one go in the car and I nearly ended up in a ditch, surely there must be a way to nullify the glade plug-in from hell that is my arse.

Visit the toilet?

Made 4 trips already, it is starting to look suspicious, strained so hard the last time trying to get something solid out I got a nose bleed.

Well that should at least block out the worst of the smell .

It could be one of nature's defense mechanisms :D

Well that should at least block out the worst of the smell .

It could be one of nature's defense mechanisms :D

You would think but now I can smell blood and shit, at least I finally managed to get something solid out, it was pretty messy, unfortunately I ended up using the last of the bog roll to try and stem the flow of blood from my nose. I didn't fancy wiping my arse with boody stained toilet tissue, and I really wasn't going to pull up my pants and get them soiled and have to sit in them all day, so I had to waddle shitty arsed, trousers at half mast, head tipped back, blood dripping through my fingers and down my shirt into the next cubicle to get more loo paper. I'm just glad nobody walked in at that point.

Hope you're all having a better day.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

You would think but now I can smell blood and shit, at least I finally managed to get something solid out, it was pretty messy, unfortunately I ended up using the last of the bog roll to try and stem the flow of blood from my nose. I didn't fancy wiping my arse with boody stained toilet tissue, and I really wasn't going to pull up my pants and get them soiled and have to sit in them all day, so I had to waddle shitty arsed, trousers at half mast, head tipped back, blood dripping through my fingers and down my shirt into the next cubicle to get more loo paper. I'm just glad nobody walked in at that point.

Hope your all having a better day.

Master Fox needs to send his crown back by return of post so that it can be bestowed upon you.

Being caught up in embarrassing situations. I was with a mate who told me he'd got to go and pay a parking fine, so I went with him, and when we got there, he pulled out a bag of 1p coins and attempted to pay the fine off with that. The cashier was having none of it, and my mate was so annoyed that he turned round to the already rather large queue and asked them, as though they were a court jury or something "I ask you, is this not legal tender", making a real big thing of it. It was hideously embarrassing and it was obvious everyone in the queue was understandably thinking "Just pay your fine and piss off". I still cringe when I think of that.

Being caught up in embarrassing situations. I was with a mate who told me he'd got to go and pay a parking fine, so I went with him, and when we got there, he pulled out a bag of 1p coins and attempted to pay the fine off with that. The cashier was having none of it, and my mate was so annoyed that he turned round to the already rather large queue and asked them, as though they were a court jury or something "I ask you, is this not legal tender", making a real big thing of it. It was hideously embarrassing and it was obvious everyone in the queue was understandably thinking "Just pay your fine and piss off". I still cringe when I think of that.

lol

Oh yeah and people saying "asterix" when they mean "asterisk". I'm tempted to go and stick a new button on their keyboard of the little viking cartoon next to the asterisk key just so they know the difference.

It grinds my gears when people say Asterix is a Viking, he was a Gaul!

Only messing mate. That story about the parking fine is hilarious though lol

Just to be a nob again, if someone is trying to pay in coppers and small change over £10, the cashier is within their rights to refuse.

• Like 1

It grinds my gears when people say Asterix is a Viking, he was a Gaul!

Only messing mate. That story about the parking fine is hilarious though lol

Just to be a nob again, if someone is trying to pay in coppers and small change over £10, the cashier is within their rights to refuse.

Good point. Yeah i know about the change thing. I was horrified when he pulled the bag out as I knew it was going to be a bit of a pantomime.