Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

POSTMAN JAILED FOR KILLING CAT THAT ANNOYED HIM

http://www.express.c...hat-annoyed-him-

Alan Vincent, 38, violently bashed the “meowing and screeching” cat before tossing the dying pet over a hedge.

Horrified neighbours confronted Vincent, a postman for nine years, but he told them to “**** off” and carried on delivering letters.

Sorry but that's just wrong - if he'd received Postie of the Year it'd have been too little.

Not even dead yet, he tosssed it over a hedge - fantastic!

Told the neighbours to "fvck off!" and then carried on with his job? Fvcking genius!

I love Alan Vincent, 38. :wub:

These "1 like 1 prayer" pictures of deformed and ill babies and things like that appearing on facebook, yeah it's sad but like a facebook like is gonna make a ****ing difference. Of course I think the pictures are devastating but I don't really want to see it tbh

OK what this man did is wrong, do not get me wrong on that but six months FFS! I hear of rape sentances being the same.

Man deserves the fvcking death sentence. That is vile and I wish I hadn't read it.

Edited by lcfcadam
  • Like 2

Personally I think gorillas are the most magnificent creatures, and recently scientists have found out that they can suffer from dementia.

Imagine being a gorilla looking at a tyre on a rope wondering how you got the fookin thing to work last time you used it .

Personally I think gorillas are the most magnificent creatures, and recently scientists have found out that they can suffer from dementia.

Imagine being a gorilla looking at a tyre on a rope wondering how you got the fookin thing to work last time you used it .

I prefer elephants. Imagine doing something to it and then escaping. It will never forget what you did and WILL come back to fvck you over.

Having housemates who leave their washing up in the sink and various spots around the kitchen and only wash it up when they're about to use it and leave it lying somewhere slightly different. Some stuff in there's not been washed for at least a month; I can't wait til they move off campus and realise that I'm not there to leave my cleaned dishes/pans in the drying rack for them to use and leave covered in filth - occasionally they will wash my stuff up but that description still stands.

On the bright side; none of them are dead yet, so kitchen hygiene clearly isn't as important as those anal cleaning product ads would have you believe.

Having housemates who leave their washing up in the sink and various spots around the kitchen and only wash it up when they're about to use it and leave it lying somewhere slightly different. Some stuff in there's not been washed for at least a month; I can't wait til they move off campus and realise that I'm not there to leave my cleaned dishes/pans in the drying rack for them to use and leave covered in filth - occasionally they will wash my stuff up but that description still stands.

On the bright side; none of them are dead yet, so kitchen hygiene clearly isn't as important as those anal cleaning product ads would have you believe.

Boy, all your pots, cupboard in room - only take them out when you need them. Then wash and straight back into the cupboard.

Yup, that's sane.

crazy-cat-lady.jpg

Don't get me wrong - I have plenty of time for my family, my friends, associates I hold in high esteem etc

But as a whole cats are significantly preferable to people. And they're cuter than most other animals...

OK what this man did is wrong, do not get me wrong on that but six months FFS! I hear of rape sentances being the same.

I get your point about the rape, but 6 months is entirely too short for ending the life of a pet. As far as I'm concerned he's killed a member of their family. If that happened to my cat I'd expect nothing less than 25 to life.

• Like 2

Of course people are going to like a pet that takes itself off, shits out of sight so that they don't have to clean up after the smelly creature, and feeds itself at the expense of soft idiots that also find cats cute.

Of course people are going to like a pet that takes itself off, shits out of sight so that they don't have to clean up after the smelly creature, and feeds itself at the expense of soft idiots that also find cats cute.
Nope. Our cat (RIP) used the litter tray, which we regularly cleaned, and didn't use neighbours' gardens to relieve itself, unlike the thoughtless dog walkers who, on more than one occasion, used to let their mangy mutt crap ON MY DRIVE. Also, when my dad died in 2005, that cat followed me everywhere, clearly sensing I was upset, and was a far greater comfort to me than anyone in human form. Edited by Stay Positive

Nope. Our cat (RIP) used the litter tray, which we regularly cleaned, and didn't use neighbours' gardens to relieve itself, unlike the thoughtless dog walkers who, on more than one occasion, used to let their mangy mutt crap ON MY DRIVE. Also, when my dad died in 2005, that cat followed me everywhere, clearly sensing I was upset, and was a far greater comfort to me than anyone in human form.

So you followed your cat around? I'm impressed!

If you think I'm a dog lover, then you're mistaken. Actually, it's their lazy owners that irritate me most of all, but you should get the gist. I do appreciate some dog owners do clean up after their animals, however, I guess it's a higher percentage than cat owners.

So you followed your cat around? I'm impressed!

If you think I'm a dog lover, then you're mistaken. Actually, it's their lazy owners that irritate me most of all, but you should get the gist. I do appreciate some dog owners do clean up after their animals, however, I guess it's a higher percentage than cat owners.

Having trouble reading my post Lisa?