Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Having trouble reading my post Lisa?

Yes I did. You seem to know your cat didn't shit whilst it was out of the house. Did it tell you this? Did it sit on the litter tray, purring with relief, of an evening?

Or are you assuming that because it crapped in your kitchen/dining room/hall, it wouldn't do it anywhere else?

If your cat followed you absolutely everywhere, I'd be ****ing surprised.

Edited by Guest

Yes I did. You seem to know your cat didn't shit whilst it was out of the house. Did it tell you this? Did it sit on the litter tray, purring with relief, of an evening?

Or are you assuming that because it crapped in your kitchen/dining room/hall, it wouldn't do it anywhere else?

If your cat followed you absolutely everywhere, I'd be ****ing surprised.

Because if I said I was starving, you would actually think I was starving, wouldn't you? And if I told you someone was shitting bricks...

• Like 1

fussy eaters grind my gears more than anything, especially those who don't like something having never tried it!

Absolutely! I think it's unforgivable after the age of about 10, but lots of them are fully grown adults with their own kids. They also claim they're allergic to everything.

I wonder how many Ethiopians are lactose or wheat intolerant...

I know someone who said they could only eat gluten free things and made a big fuss about it, at a wedding she was scoffing down cakes like there was no tomorrow. Funny

lol That's brilliant. Hope someone got a photo/video.

Love your avatar, btw. Saw the episode where Alan pierces his foot on a spike earlier - gets me every time.

lol That's brilliant. Hope someone got a photo/video.

Love your avatar, btw. Saw the episode where Alan pierces his foot on a spike earlier - gets me every time.

lol aye that's a good episode. I played my Alan Partridge DVD box set on the kitchen TV at my uni halls and noone appreciated it :(

They all prefer watching the same ****ing episodes of the inbetweeners which got boring the second time I saw it, I know it word for word now ...

Edited by lavrentis

At a guess I'm going to say a similar percentage to Europeans. Am I correct?

My point was that there's a lot of fussy eaters in wealthy countries who will falsely claim to have allergies instead of admitting they're just being a pain in the arse. You won't find this particular brand of idiot where food is scarce.

lol aye that's a good episode. I played my Alan Partridge DVD box set on the kitchen TV at my uni halls and noone appreciated it :(

They all prefer watching the same ****ing episodes of the inbetweeners which got boring the second time I saw it, I know it word for word now ...

That's a shame. Most of my mates love Partridge at least as much as me. "It wouldn't be an egg cup, it would be two egg cups and a kidney dish." I watched The Day Today again recently. Forgot how good that was.

I think the Inbetweeners is ok, but not something I could watch over and over again. When I was at uni, we did watch The Office and Peep Show on repeat. I think I know the 1st series of The Office off by heart.

Have you ever seen Sean Lock's 15 Storeys High?

My point was that there's a lot of fussy eaters in wealthy countries who will falsely claim to have allergies instead of admitting they're just being a pain in the arse. You won't find this particular brand of idiot where food is scarce.

Have you lived in Ethiopia for long?

That's a shame. Most of my mates love Partridge at least as much as me. "It wouldn't be an egg cup, it would be two egg cups and a kidney dish." I watched The Day Today again recently. Forgot how good that was.

I think the Inbetweeners is ok, but not something I could watch over and over again. When I was at uni, we did watch The Office and Peep Show on repeat. I think I know the 1st series of The Office off by heart.

Have you ever seen Sean Lock's 15 Storeys High?

Would like to have that office dvd replace the inbetweeners one and I've not seen Sean Lock's 15 Storyes High

Would like to have that office dvd replace the inbetweeners one and I've not seen Sean Lock's 15 Storyes High

I highly recommend 15 Storeys High. Hardly anyone's heard of it, because the BBC treated it so badly, but it's one the best sitcoms I've ever seen.

I've just found out you can watch it on Youtube!

Up yours old man! :ph34r:

We should probably not go there... (for the record I dropped out through sheer boredom in January this year)

angry-smiley-021.gif

Although I agree a lot of students are twats.

And cats are superior to people - not to hamsters though.

Your comments on student life-related issues on this messageboard thus-far have suggested that we'd generally agree wholeheartedly on such topics of conversation.

Of course people are going to like a pet that takes itself off, shits out of sight so that they don't have to clean up after the smelly creature, and feeds itself at the expense of soft idiots that also find cats cute.

I thought I liked your forum persona :(

Edited by lcfcadam

There is one person around us who keeps their moggy indoors all the time. The rest just let them out to crap in my garden, gardens of the village, spray my plants and scare my chickens. They don't give a shit where they go or what they do as long as little Tiddles comes back for an hour of purring.

Even my dog came back inside with blood all over his mush where some feline bastard had slashed him. If we take him to the park he will return covered in cat shit from stinky catshit hedge. Meanwhile the neighbourhood remains devoid of birds as this pussy army kills any one landing.

Cat owners are selfish. Cats are odious. There should be a national cull and a ban on owning them as pets unless signing a pledge to neuter them, keep them inside or on a cord preventing them leaving the property.

And as for all the daft cvnts who stick up "Lost Pussy" posters - if they'd looked after their fvcking pet they'd know where the fvck it is.

• Like 1

There is one person around us who keeps their moggy indoors all the time. The rest just let them out to crap in my garden, gardens of the village, spray my plants and scare my chickens. They don't give a shit where they go or what they do as long as little Tiddles comes back for an hour of purring.

Even my dog came back inside with blood all over his mush where some feline bastard had slashed him. If we take him to the park he will return covered in cat shit from stinky catshit hedge. Meanwhile the neighbourhood remains devoid of birds as this pussy army kills any one landing.

Cat owners are selfish. Cats are odious. There should be a national cull and a ban on owning them as pets unless signing a pledge to neuter them, keep them inside or on a cord preventing them leaving the property.

And as for all the daft cvnts who stick up "Lost Pussy" posters - if they'd looked after their fvcking pet they'd know where the fvck it is.

:D Get yourself a cat and keep it locked in the house. You'll understand after a couple of weeks.

Also; don't let your dog into the stinky catshit hedge and next time it starts barking at a cat, call him away before he terrifies the moggie into defending itself.

My cat's never attacked a dog (made friends with a few) but he always gets nervous when an unknown/unfriendly dog's around and we simply move the cat away from the dog or vice-versa, whichever's easier. He'll occasionally get into a catfight and come back with a scratched face, but animals will be animals. I'm sure your dog gave as good as it got.

My cat is so conscientious she shat in her own bed the other day

Neil Danns.

Stupid woman on TV harping on about Brighton and how great it is. She's obviously never tried to park there. Or buy a beer for less than a fiver.

Other stupid woman on TV who keeps bleating on about Tesco in Kent not stocking apples grown in Kent despite so many apples being grown in Kent. I live in Kent and there are shops all over the place selling Kentish apples/cherries/pears etc. Anyone who wants to buy Kentish apples in Kent really can do so very easily.

The clueless HMRC. No change in my earnings/benefits for 6 months and yet 4 changes to my tax code in less than 4 months. Get it right and stop sending me poxy letters I don't understand.

Stupid woman on TV harping on about Brighton and how great it is. She's obviously never tried to park there. Or buy a beer for less than a fiver.

I'm sure it's a nightmare coming as a tourist, but if you live here you can bus it for cheap or simply use the plentiful bike lanes. You know you've never spent a fiver on a pint in Brighton.

We should probably not go there... (for the record I dropped out through sheer boredom in January this year)

Your comments on student life-related issues on this messageboard thus-far have suggested that we'd generally agree wholeheartedly on such topics of conversation.

I thought I liked your forum persona :(

Possibly. My friends from my course and society are decent people - it's just my house-mates that piss me off, so I know more alright students than twats.