Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Because if I said I was starving, you would actually think I was starving, wouldn't you? And if I told you someone was shitting bricks...

How long is it since the sarcasm bypass? I hope you're doing well.

I thought I liked your forum persona :(

I am thoroughly dislikable.

Au contraire. I thought I was the only one who got irritated by pretty much everything, seems I was wrong. :D

Even after a one year hiatus, I'm still one of the top contributors to this thread. BOOM!!

Meaning you're a moaning sod then!

The term you mean is discerning poster.

Exactly, Webbo, exactly.

I wouldn't like to be in Hiatus for a year

I really would have summat to moan about , All them earthquakes and stuff .

It's preferable to the inane questions posted throughout the forum. My head quite enjoyed the break, and I haven't needed to buy a new desk during this time.

People leaving things on the stairs.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit, hurting myself.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit, hurting myself, hurling my fvcking Macbook through the fvcking air and knacking the fingerpad.

Bollocking fvcking wife.

I was going to mock you both with my dentless Macbook, but only a foolish twat would do so with the inevitable slip and drop on the cards. Then tears, more tears, and then fetal position.

I've never felt this way about a computer before. I know now how these people with object sexuality feel.

People leaving things on the stairs.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit, hurting myself.

People leaving things on the stairs which send me flying arse over tit, hurting myself, hurling my fvcking Macbook through the fvcking air and knacking the fingerpad.

Bollocking fvcking wife.

Ouch.

Now then, I can mock you all for that without fear of retribution due to my lack of a macbook.

What does grind my gears is I've just checked the posting figures and I have more than twice the number of posts in this thread than purpleronnie, that most miserable of posters.