Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

There are posting figures for the thread?!! Why would anyone want to keep count of that?!

Anyway another thing I find irritating is Reggie Yeats. I still sometimes listen (perhaps foolishly, as 96% of it's utter crap) to the charts on a Sunday night, especially if I'm driving to work, and I must hear the grand total of one song on my journey, the rest of the trip being filled to the brim with the utter drivel he spouts and texts about Michaela from Dagenham wanting Tinchy Stryder to be number one or something. I don't care, just play the sodding music! Obviously, I mean music in the loosest possible way.

There are posting figures for the thread?!! Why would anyone want to keep count of that?!

Anyway another thing I find irritating is Reggie Yeats. I still sometimes listen (perhaps foolishly, as 96% of it's utter crap) to the charts on a Sunday night, especially if I'm driving to work, and I must hear the grand total of one song on my journey, the rest of the trip being filled to the brim with the utter drivel he spouts and texts about Michaela from Dagenham wanting Tinchy Stryder to be number one or something. I don't care, just play the sodding music! Obviously, I mean music in the loosest possible way.

Chris Moyles is even worse, he is the biggest name dropping, self loving tosser on the radio... maybe even the planet.

Because being the grouchiest bastard/bitch on the forum is something to potentially take pride in.

As for the second bit, that's sort of your fault for choosing to subject yourself to the charts, it's all crap in there.

Because being the grouchiest bastard/bitch on the forum is something to potentially take pride in.

As for the second bit, that's sort of your fault for choosing to subject yourself to the charts, it's all crap in there.

I can handle the crappy music. It's just the incessant rubbish he talks. Which is why I never, EVER listen to Moyles.

Girls who wear small shorts then go mardy when you naturally look.

Yeah! Also, the ones who wear low-cut tops, or t-shirts with text across their chest. If I see writing, I'm going to want to read it. Why are they surprised that people look? Actually, this goes for any flamboyant dresser who doesn't want attention. The other week, there was a bloke on the train dressed in a steampunk outfit, which was unusual enough. Then when he was getting off, he put on a giant fluffy flourescent orange full length coat. He was clearly uncomfortable that people were staring and smiling at him. Pick one! Do you want to dress as mad as you like, or not turn heads? Can't have it both ways.

Twats who, when displeased with something or someone, choose not to directly air their grievances but to make blantant snidey remarks in earshot of the person / people concerned.

Inspired by a bitter cow on a very busy train earlier today who felt that she was entitled to a seat because she was accompanied by her spoiled (though mercifully seemingly good-natured) daughter. Chose to use me, a fellow standee, as a sounding board to slag off most of the other passengers on the train, in the earshot of many of them.

Being anti-confrontational, I just had to smile politely in false agreement to save the wrath of getting lectured about the special treatment to which she felt entitled due to simply being with her child.

At the coop today to buy paracetamol and some lemsip and there are 2 checkouts open: The client at one is a shop employee who's just finished her shift and decided she'll have a long conversation with the checkout guy instead of getting her purse out. The guy at the other one doesn't know what cigarettes he wants and stands there reading the packets of two different brands. When I finally get to the checkout my joke that I didn't have a beard when I joined the queue doesn't seem to amuse anyone. :(

Twats who, when displeased with something or someone, choose not to directly air their grievances but to make blantant snidey remarks in earshot of the person / people concerned.

Inspired by a bitter cow on a very busy train earlier today who felt that she was entitled to a seat because she was accompanied by her spoiled (though mercifully seemingly good-natured) daughter. Chose to use me, a fellow standee, as a sounding board to slag off most of the other passengers on the train, in the earshot of many of them.

Being anti-confrontational, I just had to smile politely in false agreement to save the wrath of getting lectured about the special treatment to which she felt entitled due to simply being with her child.

Totally agree. If your kid is over 7, you dont get a seat in my eyes.

On a similar note, why do people who have a baby think that this makes them special? People with prams think that everyone should move out of their way, drives me mental.

At the coop today to buy paracetamol and some lemsip and there are 2 checkouts open: The client at one is a shop employee who's just finished her shift and decided she'll have a long conversation with the checkout guy instead of getting her purse out. The guy at the other one doesn't know what cigarettes he wants and stands there reading the packets of two different brands. When I finally get to the checkout my joke that I didn't have a beard when I joined the queue doesn't seem to amuse anyone. :(

ARGH SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

In the cinema other day queued for ages for a drink only one till open, with all other ****** who work there just talking at the back. Got completley blanked when i asked them to do some work and open another till up.

Then in the cinema the two ****s across the aisle from me were just talking and eating popcorn like they wernt even in a cinema. Everyone in this shithole country is inbred and rude.

Plus to top it all off i was seeing project x, which was basically everyone i despise in one film.