Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Runnibg out of black ink again with 3 or pages left to do on a print run. Only bought some Thursday. Plus wasting a lot of paper. It either jams or sends more than one sheet through when I have multiple pages inserted meaning I have to reprint.

Anyone want to buy a printer? Serious. I have my vcurrent one a HP a Brother which I tried to set up again when I last ran out of ink. (says it cannot clean) and I have an Epson which may be OK for parts. I want a laser printer so would be willing to trade stuff.

plus I have some old VCR and video machines. Thought about Ebay but It would have to be collect only and I cannot guarantee everything is working. Also 2 TV's one B/W.

Totally agree. If your kid is over 7, you dont get a seat in my eyes.

On a similar note, why do people who have a baby think that this makes them special? People with prams think that everyone should move out of their way, drives me mental.

I don't mind giving someone with a pram, or a baby, my seat on the tube. Eff me, when I drag a little'un round London b*stard zoo I'd hope someone lets me have a rest :)

Anyway, why 7?

Don't know if this has been brought up already, but people who refer to the Premier League as the Premiership. You will not find one bit of official advertising that says "Barclays Premiership" so why the hell do people think it is?! We have the Championship. And League One. And League Two. And the Premier League.

Don't know if this has been brought up already, but people who refer to the Premier League as the Premiership. You will not find one bit of official advertising that says "Barclays Premiership" so why the hell do people think it is?! We have the Championship. And League One. And League Two. And the Premier League.

BarclaysPremiershipliga.jpg

• Like 1

Ah but that's the old logo. It used be the Premiership, now it's the Premier League.

I know that! Nevertheless, I was replying to this, "You will not find one bit of official advertising that says "Barclays Premiership" so why the hell do people think it is?!" It was officially named the Premiership originally, and for the following 14 years! That's why people call it that.

Mate - this is a very, very strange thing to get arsey about. Do you lose your rag when someone says "it was 2-1 to Newcastle at St James'" rather than at the Sports Direct Arena? Does hearing "Eastlands" bring you out in hives?

You know Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive recently changed their name to Transport for Greater Manchester? Yet still some people use the old name, ****ing outrageous!!! :unsure:

Edited by lcfcadam