Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know that! Nevertheless, I was replying to this, "You will not find one bit of official advertising that says "Barclays Premiership" so why the hell do people think it is?!" It was officially named the Premiership originally, and for the following 14 years! That's why people call it that.

Oh ****. My bad :rolleyes: Still. IT's the Premier League now :)

Just had a 'C Programming' test where we get 1.5 hours to design a program based on specifications. ****. Thank god I got 86% in my other coursework so even If I do fail and get 0% in this one I'm above the magic 40 lol

I managed to get something workable done at least but it was hard, sounds like I did good compared to other people lol

Edited by lavrentis

my PS2 seems to be stuck in a loop. Reading disc - displays disc - enter disc and it throws me back to the picking disc/memory card screen.

As a much bigger gripe.

Being woken up by workmen at bloody 8AM - hammering & drilling away - all they've done is add a bit of metal to the bathroom door to make it slide open easier. ****ing unnecessary.

my PS2 seems to be stuck in a loop. Reading disc - displays disc - enter disc and it throws me back to the picking disc/memory card screen.

As a much bigger gripe.

Being woken up by workmen at bloody 8AM - hammering & drilling away - all they've done is add a bit of metal to the bathroom door to make it slide open easier. ****ing unnecessary.

8AM???

What time do you usually get up?

Maybe the workmen should start at 2pm to work around your lazy schedule

Sorry, next time I want to moan about workmen being sent in without any notification, to do an unnecessary job, and starting ridiculously early in student time (in halls) I'll just check with you whether it's alright to be slightly peeved by it shall I? :rolleyes:

Sorry, next time I want to moan about workmen being sent in without any notification, to do an unnecessary job, and starting ridiculously early in student time (in halls) I'll just check with you whether it's alright to be slightly peeved by it shall I? :rolleyes:

Yoof of today eh?

As a much bigger gripe.

Disc ****ed or laser ****ed

Our cleaners every week come 7-8am blazing down the hallway shouting as loud as they can over the hoover and they always bang on the doors with the hoover, I swear they do it on purpose to annoy everybody

I used to get annoyed by this at uni but then I grew the **** up and got a proper job.