Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Probably already mentioned but... CAPITAL RADIO...

Dear God, I have to put in on in the car sometimes at my 13yr olds insistence. Every time i have tuned in I have heard the same 3 songs as last time within the first 20 mins. Otherwise it is a series of repetetive and frequent ad breaks.

It's just annoying drivel with no decent music (not even decent chart music), it's presented by airhead, non-thinking plebs with no life experience or personality, no matter how shouty they are. Volume doesn't make what you say interesting or meaningful, you twats.

Probably worst of all is the pitiful playlist... shorter than my penis and a lot less exciting.

• Like 1

Driving all the way to Holyhead, arriving and finding out that the dates you've booked are the wrong way round, and that your outgoing ferry is going from Dublin, and vice versa, and having to fork out €160 so that I can get on and not lose my hotel booking furtherly over in Eire!

Suppose my gripe is a website that let me fook it up.

Probably already mentioned but... CAPITAL RADIO...

Dear God, I have to put in on in the car sometimes at my 13yr olds insistence. Every time i have tuned in I have heard the same 3 songs as last time within the first 20 mins. Otherwise it is a series of repetetive and frequent ad breaks.

It's just annoying drivel with no decent music (not even decent chart music), it's presented by airhead, non-thinking plebs with no life experience or personality, no matter how shouty they are. Volume doesn't make what you say interesting or meaningful, you twats.

Probably worst of all is the pitiful playlist... shorter than my penis and a lot less exciting.

My kids don't like me playing radio 2 in the car. Too bad.

Twats who, when displeased with something or someone, choose not to directly air their grievances but to make blantant snidey remarks in earshot of the person / people concerned.

Inspired by a bitter cow on a very busy train earlier today who felt that she was entitled to a seat because she was accompanied by her spoiled (though mercifully seemingly good-natured) daughter. Chose to use me, a fellow standee, as a sounding board to slag off most of the other passengers on the train, in the earshot of many of them.

Being anti-confrontational, I just had to smile politely in false agreement to save the wrath of getting lectured about the special treatment to which she felt entitled due to simply being with her child.

That reminds me of when I was in WH Smiths and a disabled chap in a wheelchair came in. He parked himself very near to a bookshelf with a bit of a clonk, seemingly in an effort to make sure he wasn't blocking anyone, so I - and the few people around me - just carried on looking around as normal. Then a woman came over, and the guy in the wheelchair said to her "Excuse me love, I'm stuck", and then gestured towards me and the others, bitterly adding "and SOME people are too selfish to care!"

WTF? I didn't bloody know he was stuck! And neither, for that matter, did anyone else!

For once what really grinds my gears? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING :D It's Friday we play CHELSEA IN TWO DAYS! Along with 6000 other Leicester fans Will probably be one of the highlights this year, Also seeing my girlfriends later who i love very much no matter what and i'm £20 richer thanks to Cheltenham :D Today is a good day

For once what really grinds my gears? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING :D It's Friday we play CHELSEA IN TWO DAYS! Along with 6000 other Leicester fans Will probably be one of the highlights this year, Also seeing my girlfriends later who i love very much no matter what and i'm £20 richer thanks to Cheltenham :D Today is a good day

Girlfriends? How are you getting away with that one?

That reminds me of when I was in WH Smiths and a disabled chap in a wheelchair came in. He parked himself very near to a bookshelf with a bit of a clonk, seemingly in an effort to make sure he wasn't blocking anyone, so I - and the few people around me - just carried on looking around as normal. Then a woman came over, and the guy in the wheelchair said to her "Excuse me love, I'm stuck", and then gestured towards me and the others, bitterly adding "and SOME people are too selfish to care!"

WTF? I didn't bloody know he was stuck! And neither, for that matter, did anyone else!

That's exactly the sort of thing. "Excuse me please" would have done the job!

Tax cuts for the rich, pay & job cuts for the poor.

It doesn't surprise me that the Tories are acting like a bunch of cvnts, it's in their DNA to help themselves and their mates out as a priority. What amazes me is how spineless Clegg is being. Not to mention that none of this shit featured in either party's election manifesto.

• Like 1

It doesn't surprise me that the Tories are acting like a bunch of cvnts, it's in their DNA to help themselves and their mates out as a priority. What amazes me is how spineless Clegg is being. Not to mention that none of this shit featured in either party's election manifesto.

I'm in Sixth Form doing politics at the moment and the more i learn about it the less i ever want to be involved.

This.

I can't see the real justification for it. At least implementing a Mansion Tax will get something from the only thing they can't take offshore. Clegg is spineless and the Tories are a bunch or lying, self servers.