Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Quite or if they go dm as the answer to why.

Ahh god that is annoying.

One that is worse when someone texts you saying I know summut about you, then you ask them what and they say summut like ahh it doesn't matter anymore. It must matter if you are fooking texting me about it.

Ahh god that is annoying.

One that is worse when someone texts you saying I know summut about you, then you ask them what and they say summut like ahh it doesn't matter anymore. It must matter if you are fooking texting me about it.

Someone (unknown French mobile number) texted me this today

"Hi. Who is this?" (no name given)

I knew for sure I had not texted this number before, so it took me some time to guess who - among my acquaintances - might have had a French mobile number.

Why didn't he at least indicate who he was and/or what number I had called? (a UK number) :unsure:

When people text you asking you a question, you give an answer and ask why, so they text you back with yet another question.

Very annoying.

Or those that ask you a question then answer it themselves before you do. Why ask it then? >_<

Standing outside the bus station, watching slag after slag, wearing skirts that are more like belts, stroll into Zanzibar (? - Not sure if that's the one).

That might work for some chaps but not for me.

Then they complain when they get eyed up by blokes.

Standing outside the bus station, watching slag after slag, wearing skirts that are more like belts, stroll into Zanzibar (? - Not sure if that's the one).

That might work for some chaps but not for me.

Then they complain when they get eyed up by blokes.

It's because they are being eyed up by the blokes they don't want to be eyed up by. The blokes they want to be eyed up by are ok.

It's because they are being eyed up by the blokes they don't want to be eyed up by. The blokes they want to be eyed up by are ok.

From what I saw, they were being eyed up by 16/17 year old chavs who tried to get into a club wearing trackies.

Who wouldn't want the attentions of those?

From what I saw, they were being eyed up by 16/17 year old chavs who tried to get into a club wearing trackies.

Who wouldn't want the attentions of those?

Call me fussy if you like, but I would like to include myself in the group not wanting their attention.