Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

As above - the sheer level of stupidity amazes me. It's as if most of the eWorld took a dip in a bath full of dumb and, because it was cold, caught a really bad dose of thick.

I agree. There are too many dumb arsed people out there who are happy fo accept crap, week in, week out. Jerk offs. :unsure: :unsure:

Spending a couple of hours writing out rhyming clues for MsFoxy's treasure hunt to find her birthday present only for her to find a couple and then tear the house apart looking for the present and ignoring all my hard work.

Secondly, MsFoxy starting a serious talk with StepFoxy4 which has now turned into an argument thus negating my chances of a happy ending!

Just congratulating myself that I'd ignored the weather forecasters as I was putting on the last brushful of paint on the outside I was painting when the heavens opened. Now half what I've done today is fvcked and I'll have to do it again.

Just congratulating myself that I'd ignored the weather forecasters as I was putting on the last brushful of paint on the outside I was painting when the heavens opened. Now half what I've done today is fvcked and I'll have to do it again.

Oops. :giggle:

Dog rehoming places.

They insist on ridiculous payments for us to take a pooch and keep it in a kind and caring home - so pooch remains in a godawful cage.

I'm not paying two hundred bloody quid for a one-eyed, three-legged doggie - I can get a brand new puppy for that.

Grr.

Dog rehoming places.

They insist on ridiculous payments for us to take a pooch and keep it in a kind and caring home - so pooch remains in a godawful cage.

I'm not paying two hundred bloody quid for a one-eyed, three-legged doggie - I can get a brand new puppy for that.

Grr.

Especially when they say it's the minimum 'donation'...

Car Insurance Companies! Namely Swift Cover - W@nkers.

My renewal is up at the end of the month and have quoted me the hefty price of £1329 per year when I currently pay £600. When I ring them up to ask why my insurance has doubled they said " There was a claim against your car in August of 2011" which was sorted within two weeks as I wasn't the driver at the time and someone else was insured on the car and all details passed on to Swift Cover who told me it had been dealt with.I relayed this information to them and for them to check their notes on the system which they responded "well their insurance has been ignoring our letters so as you were also insured on the car at the same time you are liable for the accident" Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as I've lost my 4 years NCD(this was my 5th year and would be protected) and all the quotes I am getting are well over £1000 even though it has nothing to do with me! and my car needs insurance before 28th April.

Rant Over lol

Dog rehoming places.

Grr.

Is that what lucky said?

Dog rehoming places.

Grr.

Blimey - that seems steep... I know the Dogs' Trust ask for a 'donation' in the region of £80-£100.

I can understand them needing to charge a reasonable amount, partly to cover their costs but also to ensure a reasonable commitment from the rehomers, but I agree, you could pretty-much get a pedigree pup for that price.

Why do people have pets? Never felt the need myself.

Dogs are brill. Here`s our bag of crap...

efe95187c132caac9aa87d107b53af63-1-1.jpg

Soft as shit, loves pasta (only in a tomato based sauce) more than fresh roast chicken, skins tennis balls, licks me toes. howls like a wolf at the answering machine and cats will get the fook out of his garden... :wub:

He`s also unbelievably clever, crafty clever.

Edited by WTF BBQ

Blimey - that seems steep... I know the Dogs' Trust ask for a 'donation' in the region of £80-£100.

I can understand them needing to charge a reasonable amount, partly to cover their costs but also to ensure a reasonable commitment from the rehomers, but I agree, you could pretty-much get a pedigree pup for that price.

I'm with you.

It was going to cost me £85 donation to get a 1yr old Springer bitch but she'd gone this morning...so we're still stuck entertaining this bag of crap.

538013_10150591902131916_507941915_9371925_1627036719_n.jpg

Fragrance adverts! What c**t buys an aftershave/perfume based on a pretentious, black and white, 30 second clip with some (barely) pseudo-philosophical bollocks narration.

Only The Brave... would go out in public after splashing that piss on themselves.

Has someone forgotten your birthday?