Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

To be honest, I'm not deeply traumatised by the hosepipe ban and I'm struggling to see quite what all the fuss is about... but why the fook are blue badge holders exempt?! :blink::S

To be honest, I'm not deeply traumatised by the hosepipe ban and I'm struggling to see quite what all the fuss is about... but why the fook are blue badge holders exempt?! :blink::S

You really don't want to see the carnage that can result in a town centre on a Saturday morning due to unwashed wheelchairs and motorised shopping buggies.

People saying "whoosh" on this forum when they make a bad joke

Maybe they say it when someone's been exceptionally dense in not 'getting' the joke. :dunno:

Its not such a good Friday if you are one of those working on the day.

Amen brother.

:) Had no idea we had members of the cloth on the forum.. that certainly explains why one was desperate to become a GMod that kinda gives you the ability to impose your opinions and ideology on everyone else ;)

:) Had no idea we had members of the cloth on the forum.. that certainly explains why one was desperate to become a GMod that kinda gives you the ability to impose your opinions and ideology on everyone else ;)

Actually my wife works for Asda and I'm glad she's got tomorrow off.

Now say 3 Hail Marys and put a tenner on the collection plate and I'll forgive you.

Actually my wife works for Asda and I'm glad she's got tomorrow off.

Now say 3 Hail Marys and put a tenner on the collection plate and I'll forgive you.

:thumbup: phew, i was worried you were going to tell me to get on my knees :)

Maybe they say it when someone's been exceptionally dense in not 'getting' the joke. :dunno:

When used in that instance it's bearable, but many times I've seen people make a bad joke then put "whoooosh" when called up on it to hide a crap joke. I hate the culture on here of trying to belittle people for being 'dumb'.

People saying "whoosh" on this forum when they make a bad joke

yes so he deserves a.......

Whhooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously, there is a case of people using things that they don't understand, such as just quoting a post but typing nothing underneath, not even a "this", a while back there was someone who kept on "bumping" threads that were still on the front page by just posting the word bump, then there are some people who will quote a post and say +1, but the post they have quoted doesn't have a +1 on it.

Madness.

Oh and misuse of smileys make me angry lol

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Whhooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously, there is a case of people using things that they don't understand, such as just quoting a post but typing nothing underneath, not even a "this", a while back there was someone who kept on "bumping" threads that were still on the front page by just posting the word bump, then there are some people who will quote a post and say +1, but the post they have quoted doesn't have a +1 on it.

Madness.

Oh and misuse of smileys make me angry lol

:unsure:

I deliberately misuse smileys. Sometimes not even in an ironic way. :cool:

Edited by sphericalfox

Whhooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

Bump.

I agree with all that, and I don't like it when people quote someone else, but write their reply inside the quote, so that no-one can tell which parts are written by who, except the writers themselves. Also, it makes it look like all the text was written by the quoted person. Essentially, it's putting words in someone else's mouth. As the actress said to the bishop. Plus, it makes it difficult to quote that quote with a reply inside.

Madness.

Oh and misuse of smileys make me angry :teehee::colder::photo::pirate::surrender: :w00t:

+1

I've decided that the speed in which a women says ‘nothing’ when asked ‘what is wrong’ is inversely proportional to the amount of shit coming your way. :glare:

lol