Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Totally agree. If your kid is over 7, you dont get a seat in my eyes.

On a similar note, why do people who have a baby think that this makes them special? People with prams think that everyone should move out of their way, drives me mental.

Because you damn well should. Going shopping or whatever with a baby is bloody stressful. I use the pram to basically get places quicker. Spaces don't open up for you so you have to make them, by just going at people.

You'll see one day.

people on deal or no deal who get offered 40k for their box and say no then find out their box is worthless and get upset just take the damn money 40ks like a million quid in whatever sh1thole you live in

But it's the fact they are holding out for potentially more money, which could seem like 2 million quid!

You like to draw? Brilliant, it's a great hobby and no one is more of a fan of art than I.

You like to tweet on my timeline, post on my Facebook newsfeed or in General Chat about some dumbfvck phone-based drawing game? Kill yourself.

You, advertising executives, politicians, estate agents and people whinging about the lack of celebrations for St. George's Day. Kill yourselves now.

• Like 1

You like to draw? Brilliant, it's a great hobby and no one is more of a fan of art than I.

You like to tweet on my timeline, post on my Facebook newsfeed or in General Chat about some dumbfvck phone-based drawing game? Kill yourself.

You, advertising executives, politicians, estate agents and people whinging about the lack of celebrations for St. George's Day. Kill yourselves now.

lol

When you ring up o2 Customer Services, the first recorded message goes along the lines of, 'If you are calling about a different mobile number to the one you're currently using, please press 1, if not press 2'

So you press 2, and when you're eventually through to a human the first question they ask is for your flippin mobile number

Signs up for a multitude of social media sites....Complains about social media.

• Like 1

Does my nut in, too. Think it was sometime last week, some guy got £35k and the next lady who went on took £-2k just so she could be in the final.

"We won £30k between us".

"Great, how much did you contribute?"

"I reduced the overall total by £3k".

Much valued contribution isn't it?

The Voices' singing "battles". Anyone who thinks you can fight by using singing seriously doesn't understand music. (I only ever see it with the sound off as my wife is watching it and it adds to ridiculity of it all.)

Come to think of it, anyone who puts any kind of relevence into the singers these shows throw up, but that's just covering old ground.

The Voices' singing "battles". Anyone who thinks you can fight by using singing seriously doesn't understand music. (I only ever see it with the sound off as my wife is watching it and it adds to ridiculity of it all.)

Come to think of it, anyone who puts any kind of relevence into the singers these shows throw up, but that's just covering old ground.

It's actually quite good, the battles are between two people on the same team so they have practised and arranged the duet together, it is a showcase of 2 voices against each other, and it is a fvk load more interesting than X-Factor, BGT crap.

There is nothing wrong with a singing talent contest, it is just that Pop Stars, X factor and every other exploitational laugh at the deluded fool, shove it down your throat singing/talent exploitfest excreting clones for a christmas number one before being flushed down the bog, makes what should be a pleasure, listening to some great songs sung by great singers into a shameful tacky experience.

The format may be gimmicky but it genuinely seems to want to encourage support and promote great singers of all shapes and sizes.

Don't tar it with the Cowell brush, because it isn't.

It's actually quite good, the battles are between two people on the same team so they have practised and arranged the duet together, it is a showcase of 2 voices against each other, and it is a fvk load more interesting than X-Factor, BGT crap.

There is nothing wrong with a singing talent contest, it is just that Pop Stars, X factor and every other exploitational laugh at the deluded fool, shove it down your throat singing/talent exploitfest excreting clones for a christmas number one before being flushed down the bog, makes what should be a pleasure, listening to some great songs sung by great singers into a shameful tacky experience.

The format may be gimmicky but it genuinely seems to want to encourage support and promote great singers of all shapes and sizes.

Don't tar it with the Cowell brush, because it isn't.

Completely agree - I'm enjoying The Voice and think the format's worked well so far.

I'm also starting to develop a bit of a girly crush on Jessie J. >_<:blush: (I still fancy Danny O'Donoghue more, though!) ;)

Completely agree - I'm enjoying The Voice and think the format's worked well so far.

I'm also starting to develop a bit of a girly crush on Jessie J. >_<:blush: (I still fancy Danny O'Donoghue more, though!) ;)

I think she looks like Desperate Dan in drag.

• Like 2

If the rumours are true, it might be mutual. :unsure::whistle:

• Like 1