Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I had a watch I bought I think it was a Spanish market and when the battery needed changing some jewellers in Leicester refused to do it. It was a fake 'brand' name. But I had a few years out of it. May still have it somewhere just needs a battery which would cost more than the value of the watch. Also have a dual analog/digital watch with no strap. The digital is 1hr 10 slow and the analog 50 min slow. But that may be cos I've not used it and clocks have gone forward and back.

I'm happy with my fob watch. Just needs a proper chain.

I took it to our local jewellers and he tells me that the gasket is knackered so I need a new one. He says to me to get one and he'll put it on for me. Problem is there are loads of different diameters and depths so I'm not sure which one to order. It's a hard red plastic gasket and it seems that the minimum order is 30.

I just rang Goldsmiths to see what they would charge and they said £50.00 which I'm not prepared to pay.

Gaskets tend to break when replacing the battery, they need changing occasionally anyway as they deteriorate. The red gaskets are all the same thickness I think. Have you stretched it over the back of the case and measured the inside diameter, then added 1.15 mm to get the outside diameter?

<p><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well here you go Daggers lol:P <p><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></p> Seriously though I don't know what the problem is, its never done it before.<p><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></p> :(<p><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></p>

Oh FFS! :angry:

Jeremy Hunt's speech to the commons and the related cattle noises from MPs.

I find the way they behave is that of primary school boys. It depresses me whenever I hear live stuff from the commons.

It's embarrassing. I think the MP selection process must be some kind of behind closed doors Britain's Got Talent-esque show where they have to feign being awake, whilst making guttural crowing sounds.

I find the way they behave is that of primary school boys. It depresses me whenever I hear live stuff from the commons.

True, but then that isn't really the big picture, they could make as many guttural noises as they want and even jump up, wave scarves round their heads and chest bump each other after making a particular well reasoned argument. Hell they could pull their tailor-made shirts over their heads and run around the House of Commons with their flabby pale bellies wobbling around to a chorus of "Who ate all the pies?" from the opposition benches, and more I would tolerate all of that kind of behaviour ahead of being a corrupt, lying, cheating, greedy, fvck stupid, cvnt ignorant bunch of hypocritical twats. How much more of this shit are we just going to take from our politicians. They are such an incompetent bunch of pricks they are actually making George Galloway look like a viable alternative.

• Like 2

If any of the primary school boys I've taught behaved like that they'd have had more detentions than they could count! :angry:

There's a petition going on to get him sacked. If you look on the middle right of the link you can see the names of people signing it. It's flying up! Gone up by a thousand since I've been watching!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/fire_jeremy_hunt_2/?cl=1760647806&v=13862

On the subject of un-human freaks in that building here's another.

As politicians were describing the effects of mesothelioma and debating plans to cut aid to asbestos victims this cvnt sat there laughing.

http://www.legalcheek.com/2012/04/jonathan-djanogly-giggled-and-grinned-his-way-through-legal-aid-asbestos-victims-debate/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-minister-smirked-and-giggled-during-799060

When Commons Speaker John Bercow offered him the chance to explain his behaviour, he refused.

I don't think it's stopped raining since April started. I mean yeah, April showers, but this is taking the piss now. How anywhere in this country has a hosepipe ban is beyond me, there's enough water in my back garden to go round the whole UK I reckon.

Hosepipe bans have always baffled me. What kind of a person would ring up the council and say, "Hello? Some f*%ker's got there hosepipe on over the road. Get round here and arrest them. ARREST THEM!"

It's especially sad since we are sitting on numerous massive underground reservoirs and most of the elite have their own wells and water supplies. I suppose they would like to keep the good fresh water for themselves and they would never drink tap water because of the chemicals they have put into it. THEY'VE FLUORIDIDATED OUR PINEAL GLANDS YO. Well I say we should fluoride their fricking pineal glands and take back our fresh water.

I had another amazing point to make about water and I've just gone and forgotten it. So annoying..

On the subject of un-human freaks in that building here's another.

As politicians were describing the effects of mesothelioma and debating plans to cut aid to asbestos victims this cvnt sat there laughing.

http://www.legalcheek.com/2012/04/jonathan-djanogly-giggled-and-grinned-his-way-through-legal-aid-asbestos-victims-debate/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-minister-smirked-and-giggled-during-799060

When Commons Speaker John Bercow offered him the chance to explain his behaviour, he refused.

Is it actually illegal to be a politician and a decent human-being at the same time.

The amount of corruption and idiocy in this government is just astounding.

Even if he was, as he said, laughing at his colleague saying the wrong thing, it is hardly that funny, and you really should be able to control yourself especially when discussing serious matters.

What a bell-end a typical clueless berk that we elect over and over again.

Is it actually illegal to be a politician and a decent human-being at the same time.

The amount of corruption and idiocy in this government is just astounding.

Even if he was, as he said, laughing at his colleague saying the wrong thing, it is hardly that funny, and you really should be able to control yourself especially when discussing serious matters.

What a bell-end a typical clueless berk that we elect over and over again.

Plus he has one of the most punchable faces I think I've ever seen. What a complete príck.

Do you not think that part of the problem is that there's too many of the fúckers? I reckon if you halved the number of MP's and payed them double you might start to attract some sort of talent as opposed to the egotistical thick fat shits that are currently attracted to roles in politics.

I've no doubt some politicians go into the job out of a genuine desire to help their communities and serve the public and not all people are motivated by money. That said surely we have a better chance of attracting some much better qualified and well rounded individuals if we offer them the sort of pay they can earn in the private sector.

Plus he has one of the most punchable faces I think I've ever seen. What a complete príck.

Do you not think that part of the problem is that there's too many of the fúckers? I reckon if you halved the number of MP's and payed them double you might start to attract some sort of talent as opposed to the egotistical thick fat shits that are currently attracted to roles in politics.

I've no doubt some politicians go into the job out of a genuine desire to help their communities and serve the public and not all people are motivated by money. That said surely we have a better chance of attracting some much better qualified and well rounded individuals if we offer them the sort of pay they can earn in the private sector.

Has Carl hijacked your account? That's exactly what he says.

He then goes on to say that MPs should be limited to two terms of office, to deter career politicians who have no real life experience.