Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Going into a trap where the previous occupant has left an unflushed gag inducing stench and discovering that they must have a ring like a blunderbluss, as they've managed to shit their water impervious slugs to the wall of the bowl, and with seconds to spare before I either spew or shit myself, no amount of flushes will save me from this dirty bastards handiwork.

These are professional people, who have no fookin manners for their colleagues. I fookin despair daily!

Going into a trap where the previous occupant has left an unflushed gag inducing stench and discovering that they must have a ring like a blunderbluss, as they've managed to shit their water impervious slugs to the wall of the bowl, and with seconds to spare before I either spew or shit myself, no amount of flushes will save me from this dirty bastards handiwork.

These are professional people, who have no fookin manners for their colleagues. I fookin despair daily!

You don't work in my office do you? Sorry, had a curry last night.

Picking FoxyJr's shit out of the bath.

It's not really the act of shitting in the bath that annoys me but the type of shit.

It's fine when they are solid and easy to gasp but when they are soft and squishy like today it really pisses me off.

You go to grab it and it mushes, then sticks to your hand, then you've to scrap it off into the toilet.

Vile.

Edited by FoxyPV

When commentators change the pronunciation of players/managers names after a few seasons, the only ones I can think of at the moment are

Di MATTeo

Di mattAYO

benZEEma

BENzmarr

Jermaine JEEEEnas to Jermaine Je-nas always confused me.

The post office tracking service. Sent two letters by registered post. One Tuesday one Wednesday. The second one has arrived (job application) the first the Tuesday one they can't confirm (JSA Appeal).

Although it can take up to 6 weeks for them to make a decision I would still like to know that they have it. Was told it would be delivered 1pm 25th (Wed) The other delivered today so may hear about the job tomorrow if they accept my application form.

Just had to moan about something.

Picking FoxyJr's shit out of the bath.

It's not really the act of shitting in the bath that annoys me but the type of shit.

It's fine when they are solid and easy to gasp but when they are soft and squishy like today it really pisses me off.

You go to grab it and it mushes, then sticks to your hand, then you've to scrap it off into the toilet.

Vile.

If it's soft and squishy, can it not just be pushed away with water and washed down the drain?

Got a better response off Royal Mail on Twitter than through the on-line 'Ask Sarah' page. The system could not trace a tracking number and on Twitter they said it was showing as delivered and signed for on the 25th. My gears are not so grinded now. so put this in my gears are grinded a little thread.