Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

****ing websites with adverts on them that make noises, just scared the crap out of me with my speakers unknowingly up quite loud.

Npower league roundup video gets me every time on thisisleicestershire sports pages

Yes! Bang out of order.

Edited by BornBlue

****ing websites with adverts on them that make noises, just scared the crap out of me with my speakers unknowingly up quite loud.

If you're using chrome or firefox you should install the 'adblock' extension. No adverts anywhere, not even on youtube.

Oh, and every person in a cinema who is unable to last two hours without stuffing their face with things that go *crunch* or *rustle*.

I've said it before: making a noise during a film ought to be punishable by death.

Olympic shit. And needless media bumming of all Olympians.

It's long-past tedious already.

Agree. I liked what Jo Brand said the other day;

"There is only 100 days until the Olympics. Another 160 and it will be over" lol

Totally agree. Boring as shit, much more looking forward to the Euros and Wimbledon.

Agree. I liked what Jo Brand said the other day;

"There is only 100 days until the Olympics. Another 160 and it will be over" lol

The actual Olympics are OK, it's the hype and the bumming of our athletes that does my head in.

Most of them aren't even that impressive. I'm fairly sure that, if I got paid a handsome lottery-funded salary to train all day everyday in lieu of a proper job and had Loughborough University's battalion of sports scientists at my disposal, I too could finish 5th in the modern pentathlon or some other pointless event.

They have the write idea.

Seems a bit harsh if she really was just using her phone to try and find her seat, or even if she was texting discreetly. If she just had the phone out and was texting away so that other people could see the light from the screen during the film then fair enough, the cinema got it right...

Seems a bit harsh if she really was just using her phone to try and find her seat, or even if she was texting discreetly. If she just had the phone out and was texting away so that other people could see the light from the screen during the film then fair enough, the cinema got it right...

They're pretty clear about not using phones in there, they show warnings about it before the films (that video is the new warning they screen) she uses the excuse about finding her seat and then admits to texting, I don't think the ushers would have seen her if she hadn't been doing it in full view. Even if she had been doing it discreetly I would've thrown her out, why have your face buried in a 3 inch screen when there's a 30 foot screen in front of you showing the thing you and everyone around you paid to see. I also agree with Daggers about people that feel the need to graze through an entire film, I once saw a woman a few seats away from me get a f**king trifle out and start eating it!! I don't mean a yogurt pot sized trifle either it was a f**king family size, 10 inch diameter plastic bowl!!

Edited by 21st Century Fox