Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Doors.

Shut the fùcking door.

I don't care if you were just doing something - if it is a cupboard, a toilet or the front/rear of the house that door was put there for a motherfùcking reason.

My windowbox falling off the window sill just as my herb plants were showing signs of sprouting. There is some soil left in the pots. If I get another 3 I may be able just to add it to the new ones.

Thought it was secure. The sill is slightly sloped so a strong wind blows it off. I had glued it on though.

I do not have green fingers.

****ing E-bay. Bid on something - sorry, you've been out-bid. Try again and the same thing happens. I look in the bid history, the current highest bid was made 2 days ago and keeps changing every-time I put a new bid in, why is it not showing me what the actual ****ing highest bid is?

****ing E-bay. Bid on something - sorry, you've been out-bid. Try again and the same thing happens. I look in the bid history, the current highest bid was made 2 days ago and keeps changing every-time I put a new bid in, why is it not showing me what the actual ****ing highest bid is?

You're joking right?!

Cos someone puts a maximum in and eBay keeps rebidding on their behalf.

If it showed you what their maximum was then the seller would create a new account, bid a £1 less than their maximum and so eBay automatically increases the original bidders bid making the seller a lot more money.

Planet Earth Live

Billed the best show BBC have done in years. Supposed to be the first of it's kind, a completely unique take on the wildlife show genre. But it's shit. Should have been called "Richard Hammond introduces pre-recorded videos clips from a tent in Kenya - Live"

Edited by Facecloth

Planet Earth Live

Billed the best show BBC have done in years. Supposed to be the first of it's kind, a completely unique take on the wildlife show genre. But it's shit. Should have been called "Richard Hammond introduces pre-recorded videos clips from a tent in Kenya - Live"

I didn't watch this but I did wonder how it would work.

Given that nature film makers spend months or years filming to get minutes worth of footage, I couldn't see how animals would coincidentally show up and start doing interesting things during a one hour live show.

But you've explained it!

Will some fcuker find that Zipparah Tafari his keys and fcuking phone.

Surely there's been a time when you've been in the situation where you've lost your keys and your phone? He's just saying what everyone else has been thinking for years...

Offering to work, being told not worry as they're not expecting to be busy, then being called after organising to go and play football and being asked to work as it's really busy and there's not enough staff. FFS!! :glare:

The phrase "technical ability" to describe a player with skill, flair, or touch

"Technical ability" sounds like a fvcking Volkswagen engineer, not a football player.

I'd bet any money it originated in Germany or Holland

• Like 1

A little person has just put on BGT, the 3rd Semi-final.

The what now?

The THIRD semi-final?

For the love of Dawkins, how pig shit thick is this country?!

Makes me loose my patience, things like that.