Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I was earlier until I had a bath and I am my mothers child and I'm someones mother :cool:

You are someone's mother, this I never disputed. You are, however, not the mother of the devil children I encountered, and you are not the smug kind of mother who looks upon women like myself with utter disdain and contempt.

People who smoke outside bars and blow smoke into you. **** off.
I hate smokers in general who do that, you choose to smoke i didn't ya fooking pricks.

It's the ones who hold their cigarettes out to the side or behind them, quite often when you are either at the side or behind them, that piss me off. When you ask them to remove their fag from your face, the worst thing they often say is "oh sorry, it's just I don't like it in my face". You're smoking the fecking thing, you penard!!

You are someone's mother, this I never disputed. You are, however, not the mother of the devil children I encountered, and you are not the smug kind of mother who looks upon women like myself with utter disdain and contempt.

They are probably jealous that their offspring hath taken away their liberty and taking out on you. I don't look at people without kids with utter distain and contempt as I am quite happy with my lot, that's possibly about as smug as I get and I'm not remotely smug :blink:

Ignore 'em Lease, just do your own thang and let them get on with whatever it is they do, like take their kids to the gym and feed them crisps.

They are probably jealous that their offspring hath taken away their liberty and taking out on you. I don't look at people without kids with utter distain and contempt as I am quite happy with my lot, that's possibly about as smug as I get and I'm not remotely smug :blink:

Ignore 'em Lease, just do your own thang and let them get on with whatever it is they do, like take their kids to the gym and feed them crisps.

It was the fact the little shitters were running around the place that was pissing me off, then when one fell over and got hurt, it wasn't lack of parental control that was at fault, it was the cleaning staff who hadn't come up and mopped up the huge puddles they had left around the place, despite the polite notices asking people to dry off before entering the changing area.

That and the fact they needed to take up the entire changing room with their shit, and that I am expected to move out of their way, despite already being in the area before they all turned up, purely because they have children. How the feck am I supposed to know anything, pathetic and incomplete freak that I am?

However, I have won the argument over what "over the age of 6" means. The sooner these know-it-all bints learn to read the notices the better.

It was the fact the little shitters were running around the place that was pissing me off, then when one fell over and got hurt, it wasn't lack of parental control that was at fault, it was the cleaning staff who hadn't come up and mopped up the huge puddles they had left around the place, despite the polite notices asking people to dry off before entering the changing area.

That and the fact they needed to take up the entire changing room with their shit, and that I am expected to move out of their way, despite already being in the area before they all turned up, purely because they have children. How the feck am I supposed to know anything, pathetic and incomplete freak that I am?

However, I have won the argument over what "over the age of 6" means. The sooner these know-it-all bints learn to read the notices the better.

Why don't I ever bump into these people? Maybe I should go to the gym. Why do they take kids to the gym? Madness!

Why don't I ever bump into these people? Maybe I should go to the gym. Why do they take kids to the gym? Madness!

You should come along sometime. It's a real eye opener into how ignorant, rude and selfish the nouveau middle classes are.

First of all you must drive a Chelsea Tractor, or a people carrier at the very least. Secondly, the rules governing the car park don't apply to you, so you can ignore all the "no entry" signs and arrows. Once you've avoided the stupid wallies who drive round properly, you can then park in the designated creche spaces or parent/child spots, despite the fact your youngest child is 9. Still, you want to take him into the ladies changing rooms, as the family changing room is "too cold" (true story) and you can't expect him to change himself.

You then need to be able to jealously discuss with your mates how "lucky" Sandra was in getting a deal on the deluxe chalets at Center Parcs, and how you didn't really want to go anyway, but she must be on the phone to them all the time to pull something like that out of the bag every holiday.

When it's not half term, it's pretty much the same kind of thing, but without the children.

The incorrect use of the word "ballad"

A ballad is a song that tells a story, ie the Ballad of Reading Gaol

It is NOT any particularly soppy, overly sentimental love song.

NOTE: it's always the especially awful love songs that get called ballads. I have no idea why.

When people in the work environment add the words 'at all' to any question they ask, whether or not it makes sense if they do. 'Can I help at all?' works because they may be able to help a bit or a lot, but 'can I put you through to John at all?' doesn't, because you either do or don't want be put through to John - there's no middle ground, you hopeless twat. 'Would you like a cup of tea at all?' Oh god help me. What's wrong with 'Would you like a cup of tea?'

It makes no sense to me, particularly as in this golden age of text speak where everything is abbreviated to the point that it's practically a new language, some people insist on adding words to speech where there's no need for them. At all. Arrrrrgh

brain implodes

When people in the work environment add the words 'at all' to any question they ask, whether or not it makes sense if they do. 'Can I help at all?' works because they may be able to help a bit or a lot, but 'can I put you through to John at all?' doesn't, because you either do or don't want be put through to John - there's no middle ground, you hopeless twat. 'Would you like a cup of tea at all?' Oh god help me. What's wrong with 'Would you like a cup of tea?'

It makes no sense to me, particularly as in this golden age of text speak where everything is abbreviated to the point that it's practically a new language, some people insist on adding words to speech where there's no need for them. At all. Arrrrrgh

brain implodes

you should go to ireland , they say it twice , as in "not at all at all " :D