Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Will I be charged for asking for something to prove my state of fitness? A letter or similar. Need confirmation that I'm OK to do a job I've been promised on condition I pass all the vetting which now includes my fitness. Its just a lot of standing and walking..

I wouldn't know. I knew someone who took their passport application to be signed at the doctors and it cost around £30.

Politicians and the two main political parties in this country.

Neither are democratic, the poeples of other countries in the EU get to vote on important things, not here in the UK.

Labour often took the country to war whilst ignoring the public and salami slicing the armed forces.

The Conservatives come in and little has changed under Cameron and now the chinless wonder wants to remove workers rights in this country.

Slime in suits is how i view the vast majority of them.

Neither are democratic, the poeples of other countries in the EU get to vote on important things, not here in the UK.

Would you honestly trust the British public to collectively make an informed and rational decision on an important political matter? Remember, these are the same people who are basing their voting of Z list celebs' dancing abilities on whether or not they like said Z list celeb....

Politicians and the two main political parties in this country.

Labour often took the country to war whilst ignoring the public and salami slicing the armed forces.

The Conservatives come in and little has changed under Cameron and now the chinless wonder wants to remove workers rights in this country.

Slime in suits is how i view the vast majority of them.

I read an interview with the actor Tim Roth the other day in which he pretty much summed it, he said something like; Politics is now just voting for the lesser arsehole.

I read an interview with the actor Tim Roth the other day in which he pretty much summed it, he said something like; Politics is now just voting for the lesser arsehole.

It is strange to listen to politicians in the UK, all sound the same, all seem to implement similiar policies once elected, its nothing like that in the US, I guess its more like the UK was in the 70's/80's with a huge dividing line between parties.

Smokers, they get to go out and have a 5 minute break in the sunshine whenever they want, whereas I have to make some spurious excuse to even leave my desk.

Cvnts.

Yes. It really ****s me off.

Edited by FoxyPV

I hate:

1. Cockerels who have a fvcked up idea of dawn

2. Puppies, woken by cockerels, who decide it's playtime when I was asleep

3. Having my eyeball scratched

I shall be mostly spending today in a foul mood.

:angry:

Getting asked for ID when buying drink in Tesco when I have no ID on me. I'm 27 FFS, I'm flattered by the compliment; just not when I can prove I'm old enough!!

4 Asian girls sitting on the grass in the courtyard laughing constantly and loudly at ten to 5 in the morning. I had to get out of bed and everything to ask them to be quiet.

Was the 'Asian' element a descriptor or an aggravating feature?

:ph34r: