Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People that are constantly texting/BB'ming whilst you're talking to them either at work or when out with your friends. Rude and also very sad cause most don't even know they're doing it.

Also, just walked behind a gypo and his mum out shopping, the lad stopped to empty the contents of his nose onto the pavement just in front of where I was walking. He did it a couple of times and his mum didn't even say anything. Screb.

People that are constantly texting/BB'ming whilst you're talking to them either at work or when out with your friends. Rude and also very sad cause most don't even know they're doing it.

I've always assumed that it's because I'm tediously dull.

My wife putting me on a crap diet, 3 days after getting a new bike and cycling 10 miles a day.Im 6ft 4 and 18st but not really fat just big boned as my nan would say.

While i keep moaning around the house saying "i think i need a new belt" in a Brian Butterfield voice.

He's just being discriptive ffs. He's mentioned they're girls; they were on the grass;it was in the courtyard. Why have you locked onto the race element?

The question is why did he lock onto their race? Do Asian girls laugh differently? Or in a particularly annoying way? I don't know I have never made any girl laugh.

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cvnt, was that just being descriptive?

The question was asked why did it matter that they were Asian, a valid question, and for one would be interested to know the answer.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

He's just being discriptive ffs. He's mentioned they're girls; they were on the grass;it was in the courtyard. Why have you locked onto the race element?

lol lol I knew this would happen.

It was somewhat irrelevant pointing out they're Asian, though.

The question is why did he lock onto their race? Do Asian girls laugh differently? Or in a particularly annoying way? I don't know I have never made any girl laugh.

John Terry called Anton Ferdinand a black cvnt, was that just being descriptive?

The question was asked why did it matter that they were Asian, a valid question, and for one would be interested to know the answer.

First of all, obviously not, as that's clearly used in a negative and hateful way.

Secondly, Asian girls have the stereotype that they laugh at everything...which makes it funny :P I don't get why people get 'curious', there's nothing mean by it.

It's like when pointing to some one, "See that black/asian guy over there....." It's only mentioned because it's the most obvious feature about them. Nobody says that if there's a whole load of whatever minority there, it's just the most defining characteristic at the time. It bugs me but it's annoying to discuss.

Edited by Haydos

lol lol I knew this would happen.

It was somewhat irrelevant pointing out they're Asian, though.

Probably would have been more insulting to call them Welsh. If the girls had been born in England they would have been English.

Yes they do laugh differently and most of them always say "innit innit" which is annoying.

And before anyway says I'm being racist I'm half Asian myself and I tell my cousins it's annoying.

It's not so much calling them Asian but the 'assumption' that they were Asian. If it was white girls the post may have read 'four young girls' It is possible for Asian people to be white but their country of origin would not be known. So the word 'Asian' implies that they were probably non-white. I don't think it is racist to think this way as for most it is a natural thought. It all comes down to the context of the phrases and words used.

The screaming during every shot in womens tennis.

Quite and the reason I do not watch women's tennis. There is only one time that a woman may scream when not in danger. ;)