Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

First of all, obviously not, as that's clearly used in a negative and hateful way.

Secondly, Asian girls have the stereotype that they laugh at everything...which makes it funny :P I don't get why people get 'curious', there's nothing mean by it.

It's like when pointing to some one, "See that black/asian guy over there....." It's only mentioned because it's the most obvious feature about them. Nobody says that if there's a whole load of whatever minority there, it's just the most defining characteristic at the time. It bugs me but it's annoying to discuss.

Yes they do laugh differently and most of them always say "innit innit" which is annoying.

And before anyway says I'm being racist I'm half Asian myself and I tell my cousins it's annoying.

This was genuinely my curiosity, I've never noticed that Asian girls laugh in a different way, they normally just scream and run away when they see me.

I didn't know there was a stereotype of Asian girls having an annoying laugh, is it different to annoying white girls laughing? I have not lived in Leicester for a while now, and have since lived in areas with a low Asian population, well apart from Chinese, but I am assuming here Asian means Indian/Pakistani.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

People who claim every minor thing to be 'racist'

If you are referring to the above, nobody claimed it to be racist, nobody accused him of racism, it was just an innocent question as to whether the fact they were Asian was relevant. That was then jumped on as being PC gone mad.

What the fúck does "Asian" mean anyway?

It appertains to Asia.

People are right that Asia is very big and complex but what they often fail to point out is that it was also very dull. As 70s Supergroups go they probably rank as the most tedious thing to have ever happened to music.

74c69bfadcf01d6ce25f719618423628.png

• Like 1

If you are referring to the above, nobody claimed it to be racist, nobody accused him of racism, it was just an innocent question as to whether the fact they were Asian was relevant. That was then jumped on as being PC gone mad.

I never said they did, it did cross my mind that it'd head down that route though! I'm gonna stop here before this turns into pages and pages of what's racist and what's not.

It appertains to Asia.

People are right that Asia is very big and complex but what they often fail to point out is that it was also very dull. As 70s Supergroups go they probably rank as the most tedious thing to have ever happened to music.

And featuring one time guitarist in the bore magnet Stone Roses, Aziz Ibrahim as well.

It's a small world

So now everyone will see how important it was to mention that the girls were from Asia in order to communicate the sheer irritation of their presence on the grass by an open window.

I had that Emmerson, Lake and Palmer hanging around my garage yesterday but I got rid by throwing dog shit at them.

• Like 2

So now everyone will see how important it was to mention that the girls were from Asia in order to communicate the sheer irritation of their presence on the grass by an open window.

I had that Emmerson, Lake and Palmer hanging around my garage yesterday but I got rid by throwing dog shit at them.

I can't tell you how many nights I've been kept awake by Yes mulling around my rockery. I know it's them because Wakeman always manages to rip his cape on the fence.

Quite and the reason I do not watch women's tennis. There is only one time that a woman may scream when not in danger. ;)

When they see a huge spider. :yesyes:

Fvcking Rick fvcking Wakeman.

He lives near me. I saw him walking in the woods a couple of weeks ago. (That sounds far dodgier than it's supposed to!) >_<

lol

Thunderstorms when I'm about to go out on my bike - that's what grinds my gears.

When they see a huge spider. :yesyes:

He lives near me. I saw him walking in the woods a couple of weeks ago. (That sounds far dodgier than it's supposed to!) >_<

Stalker... living in the woods...

Not Burbage Common by any chance?

Ants...

Came home from a weekend away and the fookers are everywhere. Ant powder in copious amounts doesn't seem to kill them even though it says on the container... "kills ants dead".

Mind you, I suppose anything eventually killed WOULD be dead, therefore it's not a misrepresentation

Any ideas on ridding myself of them?

Ants...

Came home from a weekend away and the fookers are everywhere. Ant powder in copious amounts doesn't seem to kill them even though it says on the container... "kills ants dead".

Mind you, I suppose anything eventually killed WOULD be dead, therefore it's not a misrepresentation

Pour boiling water over them where you can (waits for Ozleicester to berate me because "ants have feelings too"). :whistle:

Alternatively, arm yourself with a length of sellotape and squish as many of them as you can with the sticky tape.

Ants...

Go to a different room in the house and wait for winter.