Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ants...

Came home from a weekend away and the fookers are everywhere. Ant powder in copious amounts doesn't seem to kill them even though it says on the container... "kills ants dead".

Mind you, I suppose anything eventually killed WOULD be dead, therefore it's not a misrepresentation

Any ideas on ridding myself of them?

Powder's, like, so 1980s, GIRLFRIEND. Liquid's where it's at now.

913_nippon_ant_killer_liquid.png

You put a little blob of it on the ground and then the gullible divs all gather round it in a circle (possibly singing ant folk songs) and drink it all up, before heading back into the nest where something unspecified and terrible happens and EVERYONE DIES.

Sounds barbaric

You put a little blob of it on the ground and then the gullible divs all gather round it in a circle (possibly singing ant folk songs) and drink it all up, before heading back into the nest where something unspecified and terrible happens and EVERYONE DIES.

Sounds barbaric

Sounds all a bit wascist... :ph34r:

Sounds barbaric

Tried it and I agree they do gather round it but then when they disappear nothing happens except more arrive the next day. I think its a Japanese plan to take over the world and is some kind of ant fertility and growth hormone

Ants...

Came home from a weekend away and the fookers are everywhere. Ant powder in copious amounts doesn't seem to kill them even though it says on the container... "kills ants dead".

Mind you, I suppose anything eventually killed WOULD be dead, therefore it's not a misrepresentation

Any ideas on ridding myself of them?

Spray this over door step entries and along where the floor and skirting meet. Once every four weeks and you'll never see one of those creatures in your space again. I think they just sniff it and walk off the way they came.

24gkhup.jpg

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR 15 MINUTES AFTERWARDS THOUGH BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC. AND TIE A TEA-TOWEL AROUND NOSE AND MOUTH WHENST SPRAYING. THIS STUFF COULD DROP AN ELEPHANT.

Spray this over door step entries and along where the floor and skirting meet. Once every four weeks and you'll never see one of those creatures in your space again. I think they just sniff it and walk off the way they came.

24gkhup.jpg

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR 15 MINUTES AFTERWARDS THOUGH BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC. AND TIE A TEA-TOWEL AROUND NOSE AND MOUTH WHENST SPRAYING. THIS STUFF COULD DROP AN ELEPHANT.

This is a little bit more expensive, but works a treat.

20060721-073anteater.jpg

You can get them on Ebay for around £150 or on Amazon, 2 for £250

*Winter feeding tips - Poke coco pops down worm holes in the back garden.

Edited by WTF BBQ

The jubilee is starting to really piss me off - so some people like the queen, fair enough, but why does the radio seemingly have to harp on about it constantly?

There are much better things to be discussing.

Yeah the build up is far too long. If it went on for just four days I'm sure nobody would moan.

This is a little bit more expensive, but works a treat.

20060721-073anteater.jpg

You can get them on Ebay for around £150 or on Amazon, 2 for £250

*Winter feeding tips - Poke coco pops down worm holes in the back garden.

lol I'd defo snap one of those up if they really were so cheap!

I'd stick a bit of mince in the worm holes to add a bit of substance. Or are ants classed as vegetables, not sure if they have meat?

Yeah the build up is far too long. If it went on for just four days I'm sure nobody would moan.

I'd stick a bit of mince in the worm holes to add a bit of substance. Or are ants classed as vegetables, not sure if they have meat?

I`m pretty sure they`re classed as a breakfast cereal, well, thats what my grandad told me when I used to stay with him on school holidays :dunno: .

They`re quite nice with ice cold full fat milk (grandad got his milk from the tap) and a sprinkle of sugar (grass) whilst watching Jungle Book (looking out of the window).....

Its all about the bear necessites.

Edited by WTF BBQ

People taking pictures of everything using camera phones, and worse still, incessantly sharing this pointless media with all and sundry. Instagram - the photographic bus lane for dickheads.

Can you not remember what you did ten minutes ago and simply treasure the thought, instead of this incessant digital fly-tipping?

Oh, you're in a pub and there's the drink you're about to drink. Oh, there's your aggressive middle child eating an ice cream outside a leisure centre. Oh, there's the top half of the head of a busker in Covent Garden cleverly digitised to make it look like its 1968.

People taking pictures of everything using camera phones, and worse still, incessantly sharing this pointless media with all and sundry. Instagram - the photographic bus lane for dickheads.

Can you not remember what you did ten minutes ago and simply treasure the thought, instead of this incessant digital fly-tipping?

Oh, you're in a pub and there's the drink you're about to drink. Oh, there's your aggressive middle child eating an ice cream outside a leisure centre. Oh, there's the top half of the head of a busker in Covent Garden cleverly digitised to make it look like its 1968.

In a similar vein, I saw a fight in the street recently between a cyclist and a motorist. As far as I could tell, nobody was trying to break it up or ring the police. Instead there was about a dozen people smirking and filming it on their bloody phones. Sign of the times.

In a similar vein, I saw a fight in the street recently between a cyclist and a motorist. As far as I could tell, nobody was trying to break it up or ring the police. Instead there was about a dozen people smirking and filming it on their bloody phones. Sign of the times.

What caused the fight? Was the cyclist riding 2 abreast with someone else....

Edited by steve_walsh

Teenagers that hang outside school's smoking :banghead: I sometimes pick my brother up from school, in my car (obviously), and everyday these teenagers are just waiting outside school, on their bikes, smoking and shouting. Why? When I left school I never wanted to go back, never mind stand outside being a dick.

Edited by Fox92

Fvcking stupid credit card verification checks, that happen on about 1 in 10 websites, and every time I have to enter it I have forgotten what stupidly complex combination of numbers and letters that have chosen the last time, to change the password the only added info I need to enter is my birthdate (which incidentally any of you can find out by checking my profile), but I still need to enter the same details I have already entered.

Talk Talk, been trying all week to alter my password for my account and all i get is a web page that either does nothing or the service is unavailable etc.,

Sometimes i do wonder why i stay with this shoddy internet provider, i'm only with them because they brought out Tiscali and they we're not exactly the greatest either.

Kill!

Kill!

Kill!

Ants arent vegetables man, they should be wiped out.

Do you think ants go to disco's?

(i of course do not support the genocide of ants, but you cant waste a perfectly good Young Ones opportuntiy) :)

Edited by ozleicester

You thought the English media could be a bit xenophobic?

Check out this beauty by MBC - one of Korea's biggest broadcasters.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNHYYrvMrk&feature=youtu.be[/media]

What really frustrates me is that it's only a small amount of smallminded morons (like the BNP/EDL in the UK) that buy this stuff, yet a national broadcaster can spout this utter bullshit without fear of reprisal. Probably some racist nutbag high up at MBC decided "hey, let's make the weigukin (foreigners) look bad again" and everyone else went along with it for fear of losing their jobs.

I'm :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: right now.

Edited by leicsmac