Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Going out on the piss and headbutting someone. :nono:

I didn't remember and was told about it by someone I was out with. I told MsFoxy and she laughed at me thinking I was joking and then laughed even more when she found out it was true.

So you think you're thick if you slip on an unmarked wet floor but you've tripped over a massive, bright yellow hazard sign several times? Riiiiiight...

Noooooooooooo, but in a crowded area (like I said in the post) you can't see the signs until the last minute, plus in a crowded area you don't look down, you look straight ahead to avoid bumping into people.

You see, I do use my eyes - TO READ THE FRIKKIN POST I'M REPLYING TO PROPERLY!

P.S. I don't think that people who slip on wet floors are half as thick as people who don't read posts properly.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

Noooooooooooo, but in a crowded area (like I said in the post) you can't see the signs until the last minute, plus in a crowded area you don't look down, you look straight ahead to avoid bumping into people.

You see, I do use my eyes - TO READ THE FRIKKIN POST I'M REPLYING TO PROPERLY!

P.S. I don't think that people who slip on wet floors are half as thick as people who don't read posts properly.

But you said "USUALLY in crowded shopping areas". Which suggests that on at least one occasion it wasn't in a crowded shopping area. Which still means YOU'RE DAFT FOR TRIPPING OVER BIG, SHINY, YELLOW WARNING SIGNS!!! Klutz! :rolleyes::P:kissing:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Idiots in cinemas.

Was watching a movie last night, paid for a decent seat and just as the movie started three girls came in giggling, sat behind me after looking around for a nice place to sit so they had not paid for the better seats and put their feet resting on the back of the seats in front of them.

kept feeling them kicking my seat, eventually i just turned around and glared at this stupid cow who realised she was really pissing me off and stopped, she was wearing a bherka or whatever you call them so i decided not to say anything incase they cried racism.

• Like 1

Idiots in cinemas.

Was watching a movie last night, paid for a decent seat and just as the movie started three girls came in giggling, sat behind me after looking around for a nice place to sit so they had not paid for the better seats and put their feet resting on the back of the seats in front of them.

kept feeling them kicking my seat, eventually i just turned around and glared at this stupid cow who realised she was really pissing me off and stopped, she was wearing a bherka or whatever you call them so i decided not to say anything incase they cried racism.

How'd you know it was a girl?

The things should be banned.

We always get asked for our ID going into College. I'm going wear a Burkha one day and see if they ask then

Edited by lcfcstu

Idiots in cinemas.

Why? That would only be a problem if racial abuse was your default position.

Why? That would only be a problem if racial abuse was your default position.

Dont be ridiculous, if poeple are being dicks and things kick off they are not going to play fair and say things started because i was being a tool, they will find something to blame the other person for that shows them as the victim.

Case in point, when i used to work as a security guard in the nineties one of the excuses some peeps used when caught was racism, even though they were caught red handed breaking the law.

Edited by ithuriel

Dont be ridiculous, if poeple are being dicks and things kick off they are not going to play fair and say things started because i was being a tool, they will find something to blame the other person for that shows them as the victim.

Case in point, when i used to work as a security guard in the nineties one of the excuses some peeps used when caught was racism, even though they were caught red handed breaking the law.

That's your neurosis, you don't have a clue what they are likely to do or be like. I could quite easily claim you threatened to rape my wife during a confrontation in a cinema.

That's your neurosis, you don't have a clue what they are likely to do or be like. I could quite easily claim you threatened to rape my wife during a confrontation in a cinema.

I decided not to say anything incase they cried racism after they were constantly kicking my seat, not because they definitely would have but i'm not going to give them the opportunity.

If they were reasonable poeple i seriously doubt they would have been kicking my seat in the first place.

Love the fact that they were being dicks and i kept control but its my neurosis that they might cry racism if things got out of hand.

If they had continued i'd have said a few choice words and if they were male i'd have had them outside.

Edited by ithuriel