Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Why do you assume they'd immediately call racism for you asking them to stop kicking the back of your seat?

Why do you assume unreasonable poeple would not if it caused an argument or fight that they started by their actions, it is the only excuse they could use if things kicked off because they certainly are not going to say that they started things by annoying someone by kicking the back of the other persons seat.

You were not there or had to put up with this girl constantly kicking the back of my seat for ten to fiftteen minutes for no reason, i expecting to turn around to an idiot boyfriend and was going to warn them but when i saw it was a girl wearing a burkha i decided against it and just gave them a stare which did the trick.

I had past experience of poeple crying racism when working as security so know what can happen.

Edited by ithuriel

Why do you assume unreasonable poeple would not if it caused an argument or fight that they started by their actions, it is the only excuse they could use if things kicked off because they certainly are not going to say that they started things by annoying someone by kicking the back of the other persons seat.

You were not there or had to put up with this girl constantly kicking the back of my seat for ten to fiftteen minutes for no reason, i expecting to turn around to an idiot boyfriend and was going to warn them but when i saw it was a girl wearing a burkha i decided against it and just gave them a stare which did the trick.

I had past experience of poeple crying racism when working as security so know what can happen but i guess you never read any of that and are just trying to be clever like the other guy.

my reaction to your "argument".

Following on the why do you assume line - why do you assume they were unreasonable? Just because they kicked the back of your chair?

[media=]

[/media]

my reaction to your "argument".

Following on the why do you assume line - why do you assume they were unreasonable? Just because they kicked the back of your chair?

are you feeble minded or just looking for an argument, tell me the next time you go to the cinema or football and i will reasonably sit behind you and constantly kick the back of your seat.

are you feeble minded or just looking for an argument, tell me the next time you go to the cinema or football and i will reasonably sit behind you and constantly kick the back of your seat.

neither - I'm trying to fathom how you can be so irritating as to blow this into a big deal.

That you immediately assume they'd play the race card means you're probably a racist twat.

neither - I'm trying to fathom how you can be so irritating as to blow this into a big deal.

That you immediately assume they'd play the race card means you're probably a racist twat.

I may be a twat at times but i'm no racist as anyone that knows me will well know.

The fact i have experience from working as security and having been called a racist by unreasonable poeple makes me very wary, maybe it colours my judgement when dealing with idiots.

By the way, what is your excuse for being a humongous tit.

I may be a twat at times but i'm no racist as anyone that knows me will well know.

The fact i have experience from working as security and having been called a racist by unreasonable poeple makes me very wary, maybe it colours my judgement when dealing with idiots.

He isn't just a "humongous tit" he looks like one as well.

Right, but you're assuming that people would automatically play the race card, and that it'd just be accepted as you being in the wrong? That idea reminds me of something.... you don't per chance read the Sun do you?

Plastic surgeon messed up.

Birds. (Not women, the dirty, flying, rodent type)

Fucking dirty things, Had one shit on my car, washed it, it's burnt the paintwork and left and outline where it was on the roof, tried washing it out, buffing it out, t-cutting it out, won't shift. (Anyone got any tips on how to try and shift it?)

I fucking hate birds, flying rodent's.

Edited by Matt

Birds. (Not women, the dirty, flying, rodent type)

Fucking dirty things, Had one shit on my car, washed it, it's burnt the paintwork and left and outline where it was on the roof, tried washing it out, buffing it out, t-cutting it out, won't shift. (Anyone got any tips on how to try and shift it?)

I fucking hate birds, flying rodent's.

You could try using a clay bar on it but if it's actually eaten through the paintwork there's not a whole lot you can do apart from take it to a bodyshop and see if they've any suggestions. (I think there's a technique they can use where the surrounding paintwork is softened slightly so they can polish and spread some of the surrounding paint over the damaged areas.)

Not that it's much help to you now but keeping your car well waxed makes it harder for the bird shit to penetrate right through. Also, obviously, you should try to remove any noticeable bird shit asap using a water spray with some car wash in it, and a soft cloth, before the acid in the bird poo eats into the paintwork. (I admit, I don't follow my own advice, though!)

You could try using a clay bar on it but if it's actually eaten through the paintwork there's not a whole lot you can do apart from take it to a bodyshop and see if they've any suggestions. (I think there's a technique they can use where the surrounding paintwork is softened slightly so they can polish and spread some of the surrounding paint over the damaged areas.)

Not that it's much help to you now but keeping your car well waxed makes it harder for the bird shit to penetrate right through. Also, obviously, you should try to remove any noticeable bird shit asap using a water spray with some car wash in it, and a soft cloth, before the acid in the bird poo eats into the paintwork. (I admit, I don't follow my own advice, though!)

Yeah I normally keep on top of cleaning my car, A few weeks ago I was in a routine of washing it every weekend but stopped a couple weeks and it happened, I think it must have been shit on on one of the last hot days, it's been shit weather since so haven't clean it (Admittedly I could have washed the shit off just to get rid of that).

I'm think and am hoping it's not that bad and a few washes will get rid, I have done a search and read someone saying after a few days/weeks it'll 'weather' and within a few washes it'll be ok, as you say though if it has burnt through the paintwork there isn't alot you can do other than taking it to a sprayshop.

Out of me 4 cars, 2 of them have been damaged by bastard birds, One shit on my bonnet I washed it off (Quick) but it left scratches over the bonnet and now this. Dirty flying rodents.

Right, but you're assuming that people would automatically play the race card, and that it'd just be accepted as you being in the wrong? That idea reminds me of something.... you don't per chance read the Sun do you?

Plastic surgeon messed up.

Read the Sun, only for laughs at work sometimes, i never ever buy the comic myself and yes after experience of dealing with all kinds of poeple whilst working in security i expect anything and everything including the race card.

I've had it used against me even when poeple are caught red handed breaking the law and i've seen one girl who beat up another girl, (i had to intervene as it was in my store at the time,) of her same race screaming racism against the police as she was being carried off by four police officers so i am very wary when dealing with poeple who i deem as unreasonable.

It happens and it is not very nice and does colour your view when dealing with poeple.

This, but don't go to a bodyshop, they'll have your pants down. There are blokes who do mobile paint repairs much cheaper. They do a proper job, ie. matching the paint, 'aging' it to match the paint on the car and then blending it.

Once the lacquer has been burnt through, this is your only option. Happened to me once, bird shit is offen ridiculously corrosive.

Edited by BornBlue

eBay sellers who pester you to give feedback. I'll give it when I'm good and ready, thanks. Especially when they send a reminder only a couple of days after you bought the item... I haven't even received the bloody thing yet - or has the fact that it's a bank holiday weekend escaped their attention? :angry:

Women who think being pregnant, and then having the kid is an excuse not to work. I respect the ones who work before and after maternity leave but fukin hell it should be the norm

I often find myself wondering whether you are not very good at wumming like Moosetits or are simply retarded. Please set my mind at rest, which is it?

I often find myself wondering whether you are not very good at wumming like Moosetits or are simply retarded. Please set my mind at rest, which is it?

Your constant references to me would be creepy if they weren't so damn erotic

I think he was talking about me. :angry::unsure::cry: