Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The worst Education Secretary the country has ever had...and we've had some crap ones.

Hang on a minute, he is ensuring every school gets a bible prefaced by him personally. Generations of school children will be thanking him when they've got a door stop for a stuffy classroom on hot days.

Hang on a minute, he is ensuring every school gets a bible prefaced by him personally. Generations of school children will be thanking him when they've got a door stop for a stuffy classroom on hot days.

Or kindling material when the headmasters are forced to remove central heating due to the government cutting their budget back to fund a paddling pool in the House of Lords.

I dunno, you go away for two years and this thread is STILL going. Nice to see some things don't change :)

But you've lost your crown of being biggest moaner! :P

There's still 3 women in the top 10, though. :whistle:

The director of my company seeing my lunch in the fridge and walking it around the whole company to see whose it is and then asking if they can have it!

Er..... NO!!!! and if you touch my food again I will throw you off the roof. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

But even more so... The fvcking 'Peter and the Wolf' music that ITV play constantly at the start and end of every ad break, every graphic showing team line ups, and group league tables etc.

An awul choice of an awful tune, awful arrangement. And VERY annoying

The director of my company seeing my lunch in the fridge and walking it around the whole company to see whose it is and then asking if they can have it!

Make them their own special pack up and leave it in the fridge tomorrow. With extra gentleman's relish.

gentleman-s-relish-patum-peperium-42g-826-p.jpg

I remember reading betjeman in school

I thought wow! So cool.......not

You fool, we have hip hop, already

Lesson plan good and ready

Good wholesome tales with rhymes aplenty

And guns aplenty, hoes aplenty

Plenty of lessons on how to get twenty

In jail

I need an ale

This poem has been one hell of a fail

But you've lost your crown of being biggest moaner! :P

There's still 3 women in the top 10, though. :whistle:

4 if you include Large Al.

I could have picked anyone out of that, sorry Large Al. Definitely wasn't gonna pick myself lol.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 2

But even more so... The fvcking 'Peter and the Wolf' music that ITV play constantly at the start and end of every ad break, every graphic showing team line ups, and group league tables etc.

An awul choice of an awful tune, awful arrangement. And VERY annoying

You've saved me the job of typing this out.

It's awful. :angry:

How entrenched sectarianism still is in Northern Ireland.

If you live in cerain areas, you can't have a partner from the other community living with you without fear of physical attacks and possibly being put out of your home. :nono:

Facebook philosophers who think they post real insightful updates but just make no sense whatsoever

lol Definitely.

And people who constantly post 'motivational' updates like 'LIVE LIFE LOVE LIFE' 'SEIZE THE DAY!!' 'YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!' but you're aware from your news feed that they've spent the last three hours playing 'CityVille' and 'Bubble Safari'.

• Like 2