Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Getting sunburnt. :o It wasn't even that hot out there today. :dunno: Bloody school sports days. :rolleyes:

On the plus side... one of the kids who got to school late bought me a Starburst Mixed Berry Milkshake :cool: (He'd been to the doctor. The irony that his Mum then took him to MaccyDs afterwards was not entirely lost on me!) :P

Getting sunburnt. :o It wasn't even that hot out there today. :dunno: Bloody school sports days. :rolleyes:

On the plus side... one of the kids who got to school late bought me a Starburst Mixed Berry Milkshake :cool: (He'd been to the doctor. The irony that his Mum then took him to MaccyDs afterwards was not entirely lost on me!) :P

3 legged race work the same in Norfolk as it does in Cambs.1 person!

You're complaining about being outside in the sun? :|

Anyone else experiencing this on facebook?

When I click on the bit to log out, I click it the drop down box drops down I go to click log out, as I do this the drop down box goes up thus clicking on a bloody advert. I think it's a case of me not letting the page load, but i've never had any problems like this until the past week.

Do advertisers not see the irony of using London Calling in an advert depicting a cheerful, idilic London for the Olympics.

It was the same when Mercedes Benz used Janis Joplin's protest song "Mercedes Benz" for their ads.:nono:

Anyone else experiencing this on facebook?

When I click on the bit to log out, I click it the drop down box drops down I go to click log out, as I do this the drop down box goes up thus clicking on a bloody advert. I think it's a case of me not letting the page load, but i've never had any problems like this until the past week.

No, but I have experienced this on other sites. I assumed it was browser compatibility (I use Opera).

No, but I have experienced this on other sites. I assumed it was browser compatibility (I use Opera).

Maybe, although it's only started happening in the last week or so.

What grinds my gears, people who say yes so you make arrangements and plan but then they really mean no so the arrangements and plans are pointless and a waste of time. :banghead:

Parents who believe that you cannot comment on any aspect of parenting because you do not have children.

They forget that I was once a child, and have the experience of seeing the mistakes, and the triumphs, of my own parents with regards to me, and my siblings. Or my friends and their own parents.

Or that I now have friends who are parents. It's not like I would ever learn from their experiences of bringing up children. They never, ever talk about these things with me. Heaven forbid they should ever ask me advice, because I'm not a parent. What would I know?

Even having nieces and nephews isn't good enough, because clearly, I would not care about their welfare at all.

I'm a heartless cow.

Parents who believe that you cannot comment on any aspect of parenting because you do not have children.

They forget that I was once a child, and have the experience of seeing the mistakes, and the triumphs, of my own parents with regards to me, and my siblings. Or my friends and their own parents.

Or that I now have friends who are parents. It's not like I would ever learn from their experiences of bringing up children. They never, ever talk about these things with me. Heaven forbid they should ever ask me advice, because I'm not a parent. What would I know?

Even having nieces and nephews isn't good enough, because clearly, I would not care about their welfare at all.

I'm a heartless cow.

No your not your just a sarky cow and a munter magnet. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( your description I hasten to add )

Edited by flowwolf

I'm a heartless cow.

You are right to a point. it isn't the same though. You can never fully understand unless you have lived through it. There are upsides mind you. :)

No your not your just a sarky cow and a munter magnet. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( your description I hasten to add )

Constructive, and well thought out.

Did it replace the missing reply?