Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When people are setting their shitty possessions on Facebook and conclude their 'advert' with the phrase "inbox me for details".

Inbox me?!

While you're at it, why not table me my dinner, doormat my post and destination a flight. Fvck off!

When I recieve a text message, I don't know who it is and the won't tell me :banghead:

Went out on Saturday, just got through my gate, about to open the door, and I get a text message. Number isn't in my phone book, so I have no clue who it is, and I don't recall giving anyone my number... So I text back 'who is it?', no reply, and again but they don't reply.

Just got another one, I missed a phone call. Number isn't in my phone book so I don't know who it is.

I appreciate they might want to contact me, but at least tell me who it is!

"Waiting on."

What the fvck is that? It's waiting for, idiot.

That's annoying. What's worse for me is people saying "It's different than that" - another Americanism that's slowly catching on here and makes bugger all sense

You can have "It's different from that" or "It's more different from this than that" (probably, even that sounds wrong) but "It's different than that?" No. Doesn't work.

But personally I could care less :whistle:

When I recieve a text message, I don't know who it is and the won't tell me :banghead:

Went out on Saturday, just got through my gate, about to open the door, and I get a text message. Number isn't in my phone book, so I have no clue who it is, and I don't recall giving anyone my number... So I text back 'who is it?', no reply, and again but they don't reply.

Just got another one, I missed a phone call. Number isn't in my phone book so I don't know who it is.

I appreciate they might want to contact me, but at least tell me who it is!

What did the text say?

Type the number in Google. I missed a call this morning, typed it in Google, looked on a few sites and all of them labelled the number as a spam caller.

What did the text say?

Type the number in Google. I missed a call this morning, typed it in Google, looked on a few sites and all of them labelled the number as a spam caller.

Text was a different number to the call... The text was basically "how long are you both out for?" (etc).

Typed the number into Google, just got loads of Chinese lettering/websites?

Yodel - for over a week you've had my 'express delivery' Amazon order. Three times now your drivers have supposedly ran out of time. (I call bullshit). And twice you've been unable to locate my property. (I call even more bullshit).

Wankers. :@

Yodel - for over a week you've had my 'express delivery' Amazon order. Three times now your drivers have supposedly ran out of time. (I call bullshit). And twice you've been unable to locate my property. (I call even more bullshit).

I'm waiting on a CD but my box set was delivered, Yodel left it in my bin and fortunately it was still there when i returned from work :sweating:

I'm with you on this one. I ordered a fridge over two weeks ago. I've just moved into a new build flat in Loughborough, and it's hard to find on some maps. It doesn't appear on most sat navs. So they couldn't find, but rather than call me to check my address, they made up a random similar sounding address in Asfordby near Melton, and surprisingly I wasn't there. Now they've had it sitting in their depot for nigh on two weeks. They haven't bothered to call me or anything.

It's a right pain in the arse living without a fridge!