Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Jealous cûnts who deem it fine to vandalise a persons belongings because they aren't in a position to have such possesions. Some wånker has let his/her dog jump up on to the bonnet of my car causing deep scratches that no amount of t-cut is going to get out.

Fuming.

Jealous cûnts who deem it fine to vandalise a persons belongings because they aren't in a position to have such possesions. Some wånker has let his/her dog jump up on to the bonnet of my car causing deep scratches that no amount of t-cut is going to get out.

Fuming.

i bet you are,although mine is a company car someone decided to put their trolley down the side at the supermarket last week,my boss didnt care but i do.i could rip someone a new arsehole.

Muscle spasms in your back.

I woke up this morning to find the left side of my back in spasm. I've been as useful as a chocolate teapot all day.

Edited by FoxyPV

royal mail...

as they post an envelope thru saying they'll start delivering the mail before 12 but since they've posted that, the mail has came before 3pm.

sods

Just posted this in the videos thread, seems a appropriate here too:

• Like 1

FOOKING EBAY!!!!

Having a nightmare converting my personal account to a business acount. Now I have set it up which has taken 2 hours to do they have set me such a low selling limit that I can not sell the items that I want still!! Now have to wait for them to send me a letter that I need to add some code in to increase my limit!! Absolute *****!!!

I'm pretty sure I have two now. I get emails to another address. It may have been when I wanted to buy something and either forgot my login details or forgot I had an account I would rather have a seperate business one. I'm not a big user of Ebay anyway.