Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Brought a Subway sandwich and recieved £7 change, however I got the change in all pound coins which really grinded my gears as my wallet gets to big for the pocket and I was expecting to see a nice £5 note.

Thought the guy was trying to be a **** to be on purpose as I looked smart, ****ing knob.

Edited by NiftyFox

lol All this Keith Lemon hate is making me laugh...

What does he care, he's got millions from making people like me laugh and I don't think he could care less about your opinions. There's a reason why he's so popular and is a regular face everywhere... spot the common denominator perhaps Finnegan??

lol All this Keith Lemon hate is making me laugh...

What does he care, he's got millions from making people like me laugh and I don't think he could care less about your opinions. There's a reason why he's so popular and is a regular face everywhere... spot the common denominator perhaps Finnegan??

Are you serious?

Do you think people post on a leicester city forum hoping keith lemon reads it?

Guest Col city fan

:crylaugh:

First Col City last night and now you... some of the stuff i've been reading on FT the last few days is beyond retarded.

Some of the stuff you wrote last night was interesting to say the least Ted. Looks like its been scrubbed....it would have got some fascinating comments today maybe?

I presume you aren't happy that L1 looks like its gonna remain seated?

And Lemon isn't funny. Neither are you.

Edited by Col city fan

383 posts in this thread... you could do with some help son

Yeah, it's terrible having a tidy job, a stable relationship and my own place to live.

Struggling to cope here.

I wonder if there's a pubescent student virgin with all of life's wisdom floating around this forum somewhere who can help me out.

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan

Yeah, it's terrible having a tidy job, a stable relationship and my own place to live.

Struggling to cope here.

I wonder if there's a pubescent student virgin with all of life's wisdom floating around this forum somewhere who can help me out.

lol

Some of the stuff you wrote last night was interesting to say the least Ted. Looks like its been scrubbed....it would have got some fascinating comments today maybe?

I presume you aren't happy that L1 looks like its gonna remain seated?

And Lemon isn't funny. Neither are you.

Yes it has been scrubbed for some reason.

I was simply saying how I don't think its right that people at the bottom of L1 sit without adding to the atmosphere of the block.

Lemon is funny (to me) and I never implied that I am, thats up to everyone else to decide.

Struggling to cope here.

You work for Leicester City Council... you must be chuffed