Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest Col city fan

Does that make sense to you?

Is that why you're laughing?

Do you like the works of Keith Lemon esq.?

What's this? The Daggers/Nick tag team?

lol

Nick gives it, so he must take it too.

Or is that not allowed in chez FT?

Edited by Col city fan

Does that make sense to you?

Is that why you're laughing?

Do you like the works of Keith Lemon esq.?

I only see the posts that are replied to by others as he is on 'block' as my mental health suffers if I have to read the repetitive twoddle he writes, that uninterestingly enough, never actually says anything, it's just speculative waffle about every aspect of nothing and then whatever the outcome he writes " I said that would happen" but nobody ever seems to reply by saying, "Yes but in the five and half thousand posts in the year you've been on the forum you've said most things, several times, in several different ways, in several different threads, which more than likely was previously said by somebody else anyway."

You see, look that's what happens. I'm off to hit a bag for a bit.

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

I only see the posts that are replied to by others as he is on 'block' as my mental health suffers if I have to read the repetitive twoddle he writes, that uninterestingly enough, never actually says anything, it's just speculative waffle about every aspect of nothing and then whatever the outcome he writes " I said that would happen" but nobody ever seems to reply by saying, "Yes but in the five and half thousand posts in the year you've been on the forum you've said most things, several times, in several different ways, in several different threads, which more than likely was previously said by somebody else anyway."

Im sure you've made the same point many times..

As I said Nick, if you cant take it, don't give it...

I didn't start anything, you did, like last time if my memory serves me right?

Whaddya think I'd do, take all your digs on the chin?

Nah...

And it's very big of you to put me on block then take the piss when you see my posts come up via other members.

Impressive that.

Edited by Col city fan

If the above post is a reply to mine, nobody reply please - I don't want to read it.

I know what's in it anyway.

It will be nothing to do with what I've written, with nothing taken on board in a context all on its own from 'Col world' as he see's it.

Mark, Mark, Mark somebody picked on me........

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Guest Col city fan

If the above post is a reply to mine, nobody reply please - I don't want to read it.

I know what's in it anyway.

It will be nothing to do with what I've written, with nothing taken on board in a context all on its own from 'Col world' as he see's it.

Mark, Mark, Mark somebody picked on me........

gop-cry-baby.jpg

lol

I gotta say the picture made me laff somewhat.

You don't want me posting to you, don't continually take the piss without even giving me the opportunity to fight back.

Simple...

The disorganisation of personnal at the Leicester General Hospital.

I finally had my appointment, scheduled for 13:00, at just after 15:30. :thumbdown:

Leicester Royal Infirmary is not much better Wymesy, my wife had an appointment at 1145 today and around and hour and a half later she was finally seen . . . . . . :(

:crylaugh:

Im sure you've made the same point many times..

As I said Nick, if you cant take it, don't give it...

I didn't start anything, you did, like last time if my memory serves me right?

Whaddya think I'd do, take all your digs on the chin?

Nah...

And it's very big of you to put me on block then take the piss when you see my posts come up via other members.

Impressive that.

No, Nick, fvck you - you read this bastard.

If Walkers has plus 1'nd him then he must be worth reading.

:whistle:

Those kinds of waits are fairly typical of busy hospitals in my experience. Often the clinic staff are waiting on consultants to arrive, or to come back from urgent calls, and the scheduling allows no difference for how quick / slow / thorough the consultants are, and probably assumes some no shows, which is not always the case. Even for say ante natal scans, you will find they have extra's added to the list, sometimes urgent, people who take longer than expected to see etc. I used to get quite pissed off about it. i think the trick is to make sure you free up a number of hours for the appointment, then you are not getting stressed about where you should be.