Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest Col city fan

No, Nick, fvck you - you read this bastard.

If Walkers has plus 1'nd him then he must be worth reading.

:whistle:

No, Nick, fvck you - you read this bastard.

If Walkers has plus 1'nd him then he must be worth reading.

:whistle:

I don't give a fig who reads my posts. You don't wanna read them who's forcing you? And Nick states he can't even read mine anyway so where's the problem?

What I don't expect then is continued piss taking for piss takings sake. Cos that what it is, pure and simple.

Nick don't like my posts for whatever reason. Ok I'll live, but then the little jibes, comments and pictures that come thereafter are basically confusing and unnecessary.

If he leaves me alone, I won't bother him and we get on with being forum members.

Which, incidentally, is exactly what Nick himself PM'd me about nearly a year ago. To say no hard feelings and that he liked to think we could laff about things over a beer. I said great and also said that i thought he made some cracking posts. I hadn't heard from him then until about a fortnight ago on the forum and, guess what, the piss taking has recommenced...not at me directly, you understand, but indirectly via other peoples posts.

If i remember rightly, someone once called him 'Nasty Nick' on here. Perhaps a period of self-reflection may do him good too?

I hate having to do this. Id rather just post my thoughts on football and other stuff, but when my hand gets forced I feel compelled to.

He kinda worries me a little and I'd rather not have to suffer his seemingly renewed targeting of me.

If I ever do then retaliate, he then ups the anti. I just want it stopped, to ignore each other completely or simply to be civil. I felt a truce had been called, then found out, a few months later, seemingly, it hadnt.

Anyway that's my final view on the subject cos I ain't carrying on with this.

I grind Nicks gears, fair enough mate, get over it.

Edited by Col city fan

So Nick can only see Col's posts, if someone else quotes them, interesting...

It is time to come clean me and Nick are lovers, we are having a tiff at the moment because he wanted to be big spoon, but that makes no sense, I am bigger, so I should be big spoon, anyway sorry for dragging it out on FT.

PS, Beckford is amazing.

Apology accepted Col, I hope it all goes well for you.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

edit: page 666 brings out the devil in me.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

Guest Col city fan

So Nick can only see Col's posts, if someone else quotes them, interesting...

Apology accepted Col, I hope it all goes well for you.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

edit: page 666 brings out the devil in me.

lol

Yeah yeah....

lol

I don't give a fig who reads my posts. You don't wanna read them who's forcing you? And Nick states he can't even read mine anyway so where's the problem?

What I don't expect then is continued piss taking for piss takings sake. Cos that what it is, pure and simple.

Nick don't like my posts for whatever reason. Ok I'll live, but then the little jibes, comments and pictures that come thereafter are basically confusing and unnecessary.

If he leaves me alone, I won't bother him and we get on with being forum members.

Which, incidentally, is exactly what Nick himself PM'd me about nearly a year ago. To say no hard feelings and that he liked to think we could laff about things over a beer. I said great and also said that i thought he made some cracking posts. I hadn't heard from him then until about a fortnight ago on the forum and, guess what, the piss taking has recommenced...not at me directly, you understand, but indirectly via other peoples posts.

If i remember rightly, someone once called him 'Nasty Nick' on here. Perhaps a period of self-reflection may do him good too?

I hate having to do this. Id rather just post my thoughts on football and other stuff, but when my hand gets forced I feel compelled to.

He kinda worries me a little and I'd rather not have to suffer his seemingly renewed targeting of me.

If I ever do then retaliate, he then ups the anti. I just want it stopped, to ignore each other completely or simply to be civil. I felt a truce had been called, then found out, a few months later, seemingly, it hadnt.

Cool.

Back on topic - Female neighbours shouting childish gossip across two gardens. Noise pollution in its worst form....

timebomb.jpg

Perhaps just leave it at the midpoint between the two gardens and connect the detonator to a decibel meter?

Alternatively just set the clock to go off ten minutes after the Jeremy Kyle show ends and you may well take them both out.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

crying-crying-man-demotivational-posters-1309222142.jpg

• Like 3

I've had my first meaningful brush with an ipod and itunes over the last couple of days, as an IT illiterate colleague has asked me to set theirs up properly for them (it was a present for them years ago).

Now, my experience will have been coloured by the fact that it's basically a turd in a sturdy aluminium casing, and I can see that if it works it's probably a wonderfully easy to use interface and it's all shiny, shiny lovely, but f*** me, has anything in the history of IT ever been so needlessly complicated? I can see why they're so expensive, The Apple support forums are a thing to behold - responses to problems from contributors include ones along the lines of 'you must be doing it wrong', 'just buy another one' and 'well mine's never done that'.

The hard plastic casing they put on stuff you buy.. If you've not got a pair of scissors handy, its a good 10 minutes of pure frustration.

Haha! Yeah! I thought of that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm the other day where Larry receives a gift in that packaging. He ends up breaking the gift because he can't get through the plastic. Then he orders a box cutter, only to find it arrives in the same packaging.

People who's facebook profile picture is them taking a photo of themselves in the mirror with their shirt off, yeah ok maybe if you are 16 but Jeeeeesus :facepalm:

Totally agree... Someone who I went to school with does it constantly. For some reason, I hate it.

Not getting in on the thread Moosebreath started before it got closed down.

Hardline feminists have done nothing but help to degrade women and they also began the crumbling of the British and Western family unit, and society as a whole.

Commies, the lot of them.

I've had my say now. No need to reply! I feel better.

Edited by El Empty

The consquences of being an elderly person and being unfit for a 7-a-side game at a relatively young age.

- My Nan ''seriously'' needs a pace-maker at 91. :/

- I had to sit down after a game on the pich for about 3 minutes (15 minutes each half). Better get to that gym. Not happy with myself. :sweating:

Edited by Wymeswold fox