Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When in a waiting area to board a plane, train or coach with allocated seating, at the first hint of boarding, the people who run to the front so they can board first. That seat you've been given isn't going to get any better regardless of whether you're in your 60's and could give Usain Bolt a run for his money in a departure lounge or whether you managed to limbo under a barrier whilst shepherding your luggage ahead of you with your feet.

Programs that countdown to a greatest/worst something. E.g. 50 most amazing Premier League moments or 100 best TV commercials. They are just riddled with shit comedians and W-Listed celebrities. Should just **** off back to being Russell Howard's post-show entertainment. They make him look a comedy genius.

Programs that countdown to a greatest/worst something. E.g. 50 most amazing Premier League moments or 100 best TV commercials. They are just riddled with shit comedians and W-Listed celebrities. Should just **** off back to being Russell Howard's post-show entertainment. They make him look a comedy genius.

And they always have Gina Yashere on them. She does nothing except 'list' shows and still manages to be desperately unfunny on them.

• Like 1

50px-BBFC_12A.svg.png

It's the ultimate cop-out certificate. It absolves anyone of responsibilty. It allows irresponsible parents to take their youngest children to see things they really shouldn't. Increasingly I'm seeing more and more films that would have been 15 certificates a few years back being given a 12A. Why? Money - a larger audience means increased profits. Well that's fine, just make your film less violent or less sexual or less horrific. Just don't give me any more of this half-baked, half-way house, wishywashy nonsense! :angry:

50px-BBFC_12A.svg.png

It's the ultimate cop-out certificate. It absolves anyone of responsibilty. It allows irresponsible parents to take their youngest children to see things they really shouldn't. Increasingly I'm seeing more and more films that would have been 15 certificates a few years back being given a 12A. Why? Money - a larger audience means increased profits. Well that's fine, just make your film less violent or less sexual or less horrific. Just don't give me any more of this half-baked, half-way house, wishywashy nonsense! :angry:

Yup, it is pretty dumb, that and the fact that the certificate boards are corrupt as fvck, a few concessions and cuts, and a little back hander and it is a 12A.

Yup, it is pretty dumb, that and the fact that the certificate boards are corrupt as fvck, a few concessions and cuts, and a little back hander and it is a 12A.

I was surprised the dark knight was a 12A, havn't seen the third batman film but thought that one was definately unsuitable for children.

LETDOWNS

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Letdowns, that make excuses and poor excuses at that, who tell you literally at the last minute.

I should really learn because it happens time and time again, I might just start saying no to their plans (Yes it is their plan that they then letdown other people at last minute) just to avoid being letdown.

Edited by Matt

LETDOWNS

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Letdowns, that make excuses and poor excuses at that, who tell you literally at the last minute.

I should really learn because it happens time and time again, I might just start saying no to their plans (Yes it is their plan that they then letdown other people at last minute) just to avoid being letdown.

Better to do what they planned without them and then tell them how brilliant it was.

50px-BBFC_12A.svg.png

Really? :unsure:

Not getting in on the thread Moosebreath started before it got closed down.

Hardline feminists have done nothing but help to degrade women and they also began the crumbling of the British and Western family unit, and society as a whole.

Commies, the lot of them.

I've had my say now. No need to reply! I feel better.

:fishing:

LETDOWNS

This seems to happen a lot to you. Ditch the mate.

Visitors to our city who have no manners and little English, I was stopped outside the Shire's by some twat who thrust a train ticket in front of my face and declared "station". Nothing else. Being the good natured citizen I am I sent him off down Belgrave Gate towards the flyover.

Visitors to our city who have no manners and little English, I was stopped outside the Shire's by some twat who thrust a train ticket in front of my face and declared "station". Nothing else. Being the good natured citizen I am I sent him off down Belgrave Gate towards the flyover.

So you're the nob that sent me the wrong way :mad:

Hahaha! Nicely executed

Probably born and bred on the saff :ph34r:

People that I went to school with, and when I see them on the streets/in town, they just ignore me. I'm really only in contact with about 3 people who I went to school with.

Anyway, if someone ignores me, then I'll probably do the same next time.

Big Brother. Don't see what's so entertaining about a bunch of weirdos sat in a house?

Totally agree.

People that I went to school with, and when I see them on the streets/in town, they just ignore me. I'm really only in contact with about 3 people who I went to school with.

Anyway, if someone ignores me, then I'll probably do the same next time.

Totally agree.

Don't worry about them you will pass through so many people in your life you will realise how insignificant these people are in your life.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel