Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

...and the fricken milk is off.

Nothing but nothing twists my nipples more than making a cup of coffee and then watching bits of curdled milk float about.

Gah!

Drink black coffee - problem solved. :cool:

Iced latte is your friend in such situations! :yesyes:

Tried it , don't like it !

This week I be mostly drinking bottles of tescos lemon tonic water :thumbup: It really does seem to cool with the quinine .

It might all be in the mind though :)

Guest Col city fan

Just been to the 7am 'early bird' swim at Wigston pool.

Never again... It was dangerous!

Ladies of the 'older generation' (not the blokes, only the ladies), swimming backstroke and woe betide anyone that got in their way. I was having to swim like the Man from Atlantis, just to avoid em. They really seemed like they thought it was their pool and were not gonna divert from their paths for anyone.

lol

Guest Col city fan

That bloke was caught on the M1 with a brick of cannabis...he can't be all bad.

Hmmmm...

Try telling that to hundreds of young people across the country who are suffering from drug induced psychosis. I doubt they themselves, nor their relatives would consider a 'slab' of cannabis cool.

:thumbup:

Just been to the 7am 'early bird' swim at Wigston pool.

Never again... It was dangerous!

Ladies of the 'older generation' (not the blokes, only the ladies), swimming backstroke and woe betide anyone that got in their way. I was having to swim like the Man from Atlantis, just to avoid em. They really seemed like they thought it was their pool and were not gonna divert from their paths for anyone.

lol

lol So true. I've been to early bird swimming sessions before and, as you say, never again. The later evening sessions seem to be far more civilised as you don't get the old biddies. :thumbup:

I've been lucky enough to find someone local who lets me use their indoor pools. It's bliss... I usually have the place to myself which is very handy as I'm doing lots of pool running to help my achilles and you always feel a bit on an idiot in a public pool. :blush: The only downside is the pool isn't that big, so you do lots of turns - but I can make it sound like I swim an impressive number of lengths! :cool:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Guest Col city fan

lol So true. I've been to early bird swimming sessions before and, as you say, never again. The later evening sessions seem to be far more civilised as you don't get the old biddies. :thumbup:

I've been lucky enough to find someone local who lets me use their indoor pools. It's bliss... I usually have the place to myself which is very handy as I'm doing lots of pool running to help my achilles and you always feel a bit on an idiot in a public pool. :blush: The only downside is the pool isn't that big, so you do lots of turns - but I can make it sound like I swim an impressive number of lengths! :cool:

Having the pool to yourself must be bliss absolutely...

This morning actually WAS dangerous.. I got clobbered by a trailing arm at least three times. No apology or even an acknowledgment by Gladys!

lol

Hmmmm...

Try telling that to hundreds of young people across the country who are suffering from drug induced psychosis. I doubt they themselves, nor their relatives would consider a 'slab' of cannabis cool.

:thumbup:

As opposed to alcohol induced psychosis. :unsure:

Not a grind as such, more terribly sad, but the little four year old who fell into the sea in Somerset last night. So desperately sad. Poor little man. Really feel for his parents. Devastating.

What was he doing on the end of that thing anyway? It's not as if that estuary is nice looking...