Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol So true. I've been to early bird swimming sessions before and, as you say, never again. The later evening sessions seem to be far more civilised as you don't get the old biddies. :thumbup:

I've been lucky enough to find someone local who lets me use their indoor pools. It's bliss... I usually have the place to myself which is very handy as I'm doing lots of pool running to help my achilles and you always feel a bit on an idiot in a public pool. :blush: The only downside is the pool isn't that big, so you do lots of turns - but I can make it sound like I swim an impressive number of lengths! :cool:

One of my clients has his own pool, it's huge (to match the house), just waiting for the open invitation for me to drop round and have a dip.....

Housemates, you are fvcking adults, I should not have to explain how to wash up and that you don't put the dishwasher on half full especially when there are dirty dishes on the fvcking side next to the fvcking dishwasher, and your dirty pan from 2 days ago which is dishwashable in the fvcking sink covered in shit.

Housemates, you are fvcking adults, I should not have to explain how to wash up and that you don't put the dishwasher on half full especially when there are dirty dishes on the fvcking side next to the fvcking dishwasher, and your dirty pan from 2 days ago which is dishwashable in the fvcking sink covered in shit.

:blink:

Ewww :sick:

:whistle:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

The horrendously slow, expensive and unreliable connections on mobile broadband which restrict people from being able to search on Google.

Sort it out Mobile bastards so that train travellers no longer have to rely on others to search on Google for them.

• Like 1

The mystery of Britain's railway ticket pricing 'system'.

I had a journey to make this weekend. For logistical and cost-saving reasons, I decided to make the outward journey on the cheap and cheerful bus and to travel by the luxury of train on the way home. Imagine my distress at the automatic ticketing machine when, after selecting my £11 single ticket, I realised that the return was a mere ten pence more.

What the ruddy fvck?!

I had a journey to make this weekend. For logistical and cost-saving reasons, I decided to make the outward journey on the cheap and cheerful bus and to travel by the luxury of train on the way home. Imagine my distress at the automatic ticketing machine when, after selecting my £11 single ticket, I realised that the return was a mere ten pence more.

lol

The mystery of Britain's railway ticket pricing 'system'.

What the ruddy fvck?!

It seems to have got even more complex lately too.