Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I hate men who hit women and cops who abuse their knowledge and position. This bloke ticks all the wrong boxes. A long prison sentance with lots of attention from his hardened fellow inmates will be the hopeful outcome if he's found guilty.

PayPal are a joke.

I sold an item and unluckily for me the buyer had a history of fraudulent purchases. What they would do is pay for the item via PayPal and then reverse the payment so I would have to provide proof they received the item (only can be done with recorded delivery - which they did not pay for). PayPal says there is nothing they can do even though this person had a history of doing this.

Absolute *****.

Another driving one. People who dangerously pull out of a side street in front of you, completely cutting you up then drive like my dead grandmother at 20mph everywhere.

Oh and how the adverts in the Paralympics coverage are twice as loud as the actual coverage, about shit my pants.

Edited by blue-army-andy

Knowing that I'm alone in the house and being woken up at 4am by the sound of breaking glass downstairs.

Crept down the stairs and through the house into the kitchen, to discover a vase that appeared to have mysteriously flung itself off the top of the fridge freezer and onto the tiled floor (and a certain moggie wearing her most innocent 'wasn't me' expression!) :rolleyes:

PayPal are a joke.

I sold an item and unluckily for me the buyer had a history of fraudulent purchases. What they would do is pay for the item via PayPal and then reverse the payment so I would have to provide proof they received the item (only can be done with recorded delivery - which they did not pay for). PayPal says there is nothing they can do even though this person had a history of doing this.

Absolute *****.

It's fraud - report them to the police.

Knowing that I'm alone in the house and being woken up at 4am by the sound of breaking glass downstairs.

Crept down the stairs and through the house into the kitchen, to discover a vase that appeared to have mysteriously flung itself off the top of the fridge freezer and onto the tiled floor (and a certain moggie wearing her most innocent 'wasn't me' exp<b></b>ression!) :rolleyes:

I'm not a detective, but it sounds to me like it might have been the cat

It's fraud - report them to the police.

Just come off the phone to a lovely person from PayPal. I did tell her that the person had a history of doing this to others as people messaged me on eBay and some were getting police evidence. She told me it's rare that they refund closed cases but she took a look at the case and gave me my money back. I asked her about the user and she said she'll take a look into it

Why don't you ask her out on a date rather than attempt to save yourself from being banned by attempting to crawl up her virtual ass?

Just come off the phone to a lovely person from PayPal. I did tell her that the person had a history of doing this to others as people messaged me on eBay and some were getting police evidence. She told me it's rare that they refund closed cases but she took a look at the case and gave me my money back. I asked her about the user and she said she'll take a look into it

Good result.

I've interrogate the suspect, though, and she's still protesting her innocence! :dunno:

Why don't you ask her out on a date rather than attempt to save yourself from being banned by attempting to crawl up her virtual ass?

Must admit, I'm liking the sound of a virtual arse. I'm sure it's much smaller and more toned than the real one! :P

People who quote films or family guy/tv quote's constantly.

Like, I mean they don't seem to have proper conversations, their replies to a question or in a converstation are most of the time a film quote or family guy/tv quote. :banghead:

i know what you mean, but frankly i don't give a damn

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 1

People who quote films or family guy/tv quote's constantly.

Like, I mean they don't seem to have proper conversations, their replies to a question or in a converstation are most of the time a film quote or family guy/tv quote. :banghead:

Yeh i hate that to, infact i hate it so much i'm signing off for the day....... but....... I'll be back!!