Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Headphone wires

Knelt down to get some food out of the oven, had my headphones on to my phone in my pocket, gone to kneel back-up and this headphone wire has got caught under my knee on my shin as I hold a blazing hot casserole dish.

Hand jolts inside of oven in lapse of judgement(male), burnt all up and food all over lap and floor and I still cant get up for the wire and my hand is stinging like a bitch.

lol

Headphone wires

Knelt down to get some food out of the oven, had my headphones on to my phone in my pocket, gone to kneel back-up and this headphone wire has got caught under my knee on my shin as I hold a blazing hot casserole dish.

Hand jolts inside of oven in lapse of judgement(male), burnt all up and food all over lap and floor and I still cant get up for the wire and my hand is stinging like a bitch.

lol

Wireless bluetooth headphones FTW here. Can pick them up on Amazon for around 25 quid.

People who give change....

Specifically the ones who lay a note in your hand then place any coins on top of it, it's bloody awkward an means I have to scrunch it all up am up it ity pocket where it will inevitably get lost or faff around at the till getting

It in my wallet like the clump handed oaf that I am

People who give change....

Specifically the ones who lay a note in your hand then place any coins on top of it, it's bloody awkward an means I have to scrunch it all up am up it ity pocket where it will inevitably get lost or faff around at the till getting

It in my wallet like the clump handed oaf that I am

Totally agree! Drives me crazy. How hard is it to make sure you give people the change first?

I don't like it when people give me the receipt and then dump the change on top.

I don't like it when people give me the receipt, especially when it is virtually an A6 piece of paper for 1 item.

I know they are small, but if receipts were only given out on request then we could probably save a few trees a year.

I don't like it when people give me the receipt, especially when it is virtually an A6 piece of paper for 1 item.

I know they are small, but if receipts were only given out on request then we could probably save a few trees a year.

The rain forests are saved, receipts now optional!!

When people get seriously angry over tiny little things. Making mountains out of molehills.

Oh and planning lessons! :@

You probably shouldn't go on the main forum then.

The rain forests are saved, receipts now optional!!

http://blog.software...receipt-102310/

Have a read, then revise your sarcastic tone.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel