Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

You and me are going to fall out!

<_<

I was born in 1987. So it's not that baddd.

21st November 1987. So that would make me 21 in 3 weeks and 2 days.

Gifts can be posted to

...Not actuallly going to post my address

... Groby, Leicester.

She is not; my niece is the same. My niece has a "gob" though. A 5 yr old Small shouting "but that child is older than me and it needs it's mother to get it ready! Is it one of those special needs children?" is probably not the ideal accompaniment in this kind of situation! >_<

I like Small too, she takes after you in so many ways though and I think that's why people think she belongs to you.

You'll all be as ecstatic as I am to learn that the cardigan has been replaced.

On the subject of nieces, I have two, and I much prefer the slightly slower one that clearly can't be bothered to learn to speak, whereas the other more precocious one talks far too much for my liking

I have no Neices.

I am now the proud owner of a Nephew. However he is only 3 weeks old, so it he doesn't do alot.

Very cute though. And I never thought I would say that about a child. They all look shrivelled and 'orrible.

I like Small too, she takes after you in so many ways though and I think that's why people think she belongs to you.

I would beg to differ on that, but fear I would be severly outnumbered. >_<

My toilet is blocked and really needed a shit when I woke up. McDonalds :wub:

And I have permanent marker all over my face and arms that really is permanent, it's not come off with 10 minutes of scrubbing <_<

Textbook. We abused my housemate with permanent marker one night, including such classics as the penis on the face and the swastika in a heart (Peep Show) on his hand. Unfortunately he passed out on our cream faux-leather sofa, leaving a permanent imprint of these delights (and more) on it for the entire year. Oh, and his mum and dad came down the next day. He couldn't scrub it off. Glorius.

Textbook. We abused my housemate with permanent marker one night, including such classics as the penis on the face and the swastika in a heart (Peep Show) on his hand. Unfortunately he passed out on our cream faux-leather sofa, leaving a permanent imprint of these delights (and more) on it for the entire year. Oh, and his mum and dad came down the next day. He couldn't scrub it off. Glorius.

A friend of mine has an Austrian father. He drew a Swastika on his bald head with permanent marker for a laugh. On his own, not with any friends...

His Dad didn't notice (Back of his head) and went to work the next day (As a British Gas Engineer) with it on his head alllll day, speaking in his thick thick Austrian Accent.

A friend of mine has an Austrian father. He drew a Swastika on his bald head with permanent marker for a laugh. On his own, not with any friends...

His Dad didn't notice (Back of his head) and went to work the next day (As a British Gas Engineer) with it on his head alllll day, speaking in his thick thick Austrian Accent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute gospel. There is even photographic evidence to prove it. Some middle aged old boy phoned BG to complain about their standards of staff, who then phoned the Dad, who went home from work (to wash it off) and he in turn booted his son out of the house for 3 days.