Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Amazon.

They accidently credited me with £102.99 for a replacement Kindle, even though they'd actually had already replaced my Kindle. I thought I would do the right thing and let them know. They kept me on hold for so long that it probably cost me £6 in phone bills, just to give them their money back.....

HMVs pricing...

Only Fools and Horses box set series 1-7 £25 BARGAIN

ON,Y fools and Horses box set series 1-7 & Christmas specials £90 WTF!!!

I got my Only Fools, series 1-7, boxset for £20. It was from the company that were going bust, can't remember their name now... But I didn't get it with the Christmas specials, I just buy them seperate/ask for them when it's my birthday/christmas. Only need three more (Dates, Modern Men, Miami Twice) and then I've got them all.

But I agree HMV's pricing is ridiculous. I like going into HMV when I visit Meadowhall, but apart from the two for £10 deal's theres nothing.

Edited by Fox92

Me being OCD about having to have the volume on an even number,I can have things that can be divided by 5.its stupid I put the volume on say 21 in the car knowing its not even,but I last about a minute before I have to change it.im also on a double nelson rep points 222,which might play on me tonight!

Me being OCD about having to have the volume on an even number,I can have things that can be divided by 5.its stupid I put the volume on say 21 in the car knowing its not even,but I last about a minute before I have to change it.im also on a double nelson rep points 222,which might play on me tonight!

Bloody Fenlanders - bunch of weirdos! >_<:P