Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I can't find my mobile so i thought i shall ring it on the house phone now i can't find the fooking house phone either!

It's with your mobile. :) Pfft, just blummin' look properly... men! :rolleyes::P

fooking twatty bus drivers who are fooking early instead of me fooking late, so he makes me miss it. What a twat. He saw me as well. Made a complete tit out of me. fook you.

If it's an Arriva bus, it's not worth the paper it's written on.

My bus should have picked me up at 9.20 this evening. 9.27 when it turned up. This was actually quite early going by the usual standards.

It was one of the naff drivers as well; between the bus stop I get off, and the next stop along the route, there is nothing. Zilch. If you get off at my stop, you have to go back to get to where you want to go. To go the other way is stupid, as you have to walk past another bus stop to get anywhere.

So why do most of the bus drivers overshoot the bus stop? I can imagine them cackling away to themselves at the thought of making those twatty passengers walk a bit further.

It is the principle of the thing that pisses me off. Made worse by the three nice bus drivers, the one who stops at the pedestrian crossing, and the two who let you get off at the traffic lights before the bus stop.

:angry:

If it's an Arriva bus, it's not worth the paper it's written on.

My bus should have picked me up at 9.20 this evening. 9.27 when it turned up. This was actually quite early going by the usual standards.

It was one of the naff drivers as well; between the bus stop I get off, and the next stop along the route, there is nothing. Zilch. If you get off at my stop, you have to go back to get to where you want to go. To go the other way is stupid, as you have to walk past another bus stop to get anywhere.

So why do most of the bus drivers overshoot the bus stop? I can imagine them cackling away to themselves at the thought of making those twatty passengers walk a bit further.

It is the principle of the thing that pisses me off. Made worse by the three nice bus drivers, the one who stops at the pedestrian crossing, and the two who let you get off at the traffic lights before the bus stop.

:angry:

So your gripe is with nice people? :unsure:

Drivers on Melton Rd, Leicester who don't think they shouldn't have to queue like the rest of us and drive up the inside lane until they get to the bus lane and expect to be let in.

Soppy tw@ts who let them in.

Edited by Webbo