Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Me being OCD about having to have the volume on an even number,I can have things that can be divided by 5.its stupid I put the volume on say 21 in the car knowing its not even,but I last about a minute before I have to change it.im also on a double nelson rep points 222,which might play on me tonight!

I do the exact same thing!

People who seem to have no sense personal space, especially at the gym.

The changing rooms were pretty much empty, I was there getting changed, he had to pick a locker right near me and change right near me, moving my stuff - Why?! The rest of the changing room is empty, you have the rest of the changing room to use, don't come near me!

It's not the first time it's happened either, other people have done it in the past.

Oh, I then find someone standing right in the middle of where the showers are bolloco toweling themselves down :sick:

Some people really need to understand the meaning of discrete and the phrase personal space!

Edited by Matt

The changing rooms were pretty much empty, I was there getting changed, he had to pick a locker right near me and change right near me, moving my stuff - Why?! The rest of the changing room is empty, you have the rest of the changing room to use, don't come near me!

It's not the first time it's happened either, other people have done it in the past.

Oh, I then find someone standing right in the middle of where the showers are bolloco toweling themselves down :sick:

Some people really need to understand the meaning of descrete and the phrase personal space!

I'm not sure I do :whistle:

• Like 1

Some people really need to understand the meaning of discrete and the phrase personal space!

Did he have a boner?

If he did, put it down to coincidence, and the fact you checked.

If you didn't look to see if it was ablazing with glory, you'll never know if he was just looking for a new friend.

Edited by sphericalfox

Me being OCD about having to have the volume on an even number,I can have things that can be divided by 5.its stupid I put the volume on say 21 in the car knowing its not even,but I last about a minute before I have to change it.im also on a double nelson rep points 222,which might play on me tonight!

I do this lol On my old TV, "19" was the most suitable. Unbearable!

Edited by RonnieTodger

Getting tired of my mind.

I have a job I find very fulfilling, a pretty gf of 5 years who's nothing but good to me, good friends etc.

But I hate the world. I hate everyone and everything, and I only feel briefly happy when i'm drunk.

Don't get it, i'm so lucky but so sad and angry every day.

• Like 1

I have a job I find very fulfilling, a pretty gf of 5 years who's nothing but good to me, good friends etc.

But I hate the world. I hate everyone and everything, and I only feel briefly happy when i'm drunk.

This post belongs in the First World problems, not GMG. :thumbup:

Have you told this to your GP?

Ha ha,manhood put you to shame!!

On a tangent but related slightly.My mother went to a garden centre late in the day and out of about 300 car parking spaces about 3 were being used.When she came out so old cvnt had parked so close to my mums car she couldn't even open the door more than a foot,she climbed in the passengers side and waited for the old twat to come back,to let him know that common sense was not his strong point.Now that must have annoyed my mum as she is fairly calm.

Which reminds me.on Thursday my little lad was going on a school trip to Duxford and needed to catch a coach,I thought I would go to the One Stop shop to get him a treat for the day(20 b&h silver) some dickweed in his Range Rover sport parked behind the spaces provided ,on the road behind me,I had cars either side parked so I couldn't move.i waited 10 fooking minutes for this twat and fearing my lad was going to be late I was less than polite when the owner came back.I slowly applauded him and congratulated him on his great parking pointing out other spaces.Think he was used to it ,as to make me madder he dealt with it well by not saying a thing,getting in his car and driving off?Bah humbug fooled again.

Edited by cambridgefox

Ha ha,manhood put you to shame!!

On a tangent but related slightly.My mother went to a garden centre late in the day and out of about 300 car parking spaces about 3 were being used.When she came out so old cvnt had parked so close to my mums car she couldn't even open the door more than a foot,she climbed in the passengers side and waited for the old twat to come back,to let him know that common sense was not his strong point.Now that must have annoyed my mum as she is fairly calm.

Which reminds me.on Thursday my little lad was going on a school trip to Duxford and needed to catch a coach,I thought I would go to the One Stop shop to get him a treat for the day(20 b&h silver) some dickweed in his Range Rover sport parked behind the spaces provided ,on the road behind me,I had cars either side parked so I couldn't move.i waited 10 fooking minutes for this twat and fearing my lad was going to be late I was less than polite when the owner came back.I slowly applauded him and congratulated him on his great parking pointing out other spaces.Think he was used to it ,as to make me madder he dealt with it well by not saying a thing,getting in his car and driving off?Bah humbug fooled again.

You should live in Valencia its great parking is a nightmare so everyone double parks, blocking people in but they leave their handbrake off and you just roll the car out the way to get out. It is amazing to watch especially when you see 3 or 4 cars being moved to let someone out.

When you're staying in your mates bed and you awake in the morning with what appears to be her hand stroking your leg, so you think you're on only to find it's her poor excuse of a rodent dog who is only about 20cm's long under the doona trying to use my thigh as a pillow.

Trains

I am sick of bloody trains, had a ridiculous situation on Wednesday, basically I was getting a train to a particularly shite part of the world, Cheshunt, and to get there I have to go through another shit-hole, Broxbourne, so I'm on the train, and it is a single line that goes all the way from Hertford to London, now I have used the line often enough to know that every train that stops at Broxbourne stops at Cheshunt (the next station) so I am running a little late but get the train to make the 20 minute trip from Hertford to Cheshunt at 6:25, meeting people at 7, so that would get me in at 6:45, 10 minute walk to the Indian, perfect.

So the train gets to Broxbourne, and it stops, this isn't uncommon, there are often fast trains that whizz through at high speed, so a 3-4 minute wait is no real drama, it gets to about 8-9 minutes, and I'm getting impatient, but then the high speed train comes through on the other platform, except it is going very slowly and then stops, I think hang on a minute what is going on here, I pop out to check, but due to differing train lengths by the time I get up to the train it has already set off again.

So I check on the timetable and my train was not due to leave for another 20 minutes, basically it was a scheduled 30 minute sit and wait at fvcking Broxbourne, I had to wait another 10 minutes for another train to get to the next station, in the time it sits and waits 2 trains come and go, all going in the same direction, all going to London, just bizarre. The most frustrating thing about it is the cvnts on my original train don't think to announce it when we get to the platform, they just left us on there sitting like lemons while the train we wanted just came and went.

Fvcking 'tards.

Trains

I am sick of bloody trains, had a ridiculous situation on Wednesday, basically I was getting a train to a particularly shite part of the world, Cheshunt, and to get there I have to go through another shit-hole, Broxbourne, so I'm on the train, and it is a single line that goes all the way from Hertford to London, now I have used the line often enough to know that every train that stops at Broxbourne stops at Cheshunt (the next station) so I am running a little late but get the train to make the 20 minute trip from Hertford to Cheshunt at 6:25, meeting people at 7, so that would get me in at 6:45, 10 minute walk to the Indian, perfect.

So the train gets to Broxbourne, and it stops, this isn't uncommon, there are often fast trains that whizz through at high speed, so a 3-4 minute wait is no real drama, it gets to about 8-9 minutes, and I'm getting impatient, but then the high speed train comes through on the other platform, except it is going very slowly and then stops, I think hang on a minute what is going on here, I pop out to check, but due to differing train lengths by the time I get up to the train it has already set off again.

So I check on the timetable and my train was not due to leave for another 20 minutes, basically it was a scheduled 30 minute sit and wait at fvcking Broxbourne, I had to wait another 10 minutes for another train to get to the next station, in the time it sits and waits 2 trains come and go, all going in the same direction, all going to London, just bizarre. The most frustrating thing about it is the cvnts on my original train don't think to announce it when we get to the platform, they just left us on there sitting like lemons while the train we wanted just came and went.

Fvcking 'tards.

I went to Broxbourne once. It is a bit rum, to say the least

Guest Col city fan

Me... I grind my own gears...

I don't know whether to splash out on a new Suzuki Burgman 650 executive (I love them) which costs 7,395 (on very low rate finance) OR to get a second hand one (about 4,500) and buy it with cash.

I can't make my bloody mind up!!

Me... I grind my own gears...

I don't know whether to splash out on a new Suzuki Burgman 650 executive (I love them) which costs 7,395 (on very low rate finance) OR to get a second hand one (about 4,500) and buy it with cash.

I can't make my bloody mind up!!

New. I am just as bad. Despite having my finger on the button about 20 times, I still cannot commit to a company car Vs buying one myself. I change my mind daily.

Guest Col city fan

New. I am just as bad. Despite having my finger on the button about 20 times, I still cannot commit to a company car Vs buying one myself. I change my mind daily.

The new bike makes good sense in that it's new and comes with a two year warranty and two year AA cover.. BUT I've always been taught not to buy a new machine (or car) cos you're paying so much more than you would for one that's only 6 mths old.

Oh I'm in a right ol pickle!!

lol